Here's photos of the items from my childhood/teenage years.
I loved my pottery class in High School. I wasn't super good at it. But I enjoyed doing it. I took pictures of these projects and then threw them away...
I kept the purple bowl and yellow cup.I kept all three of these.
Of course, I would make an ice cream project. Haha. I did throw it away though.
I think I may have kept one of these and threw the rest away.
I didn't keep this one either...
My cabbage patch doll and clothes that my mom made for me. Isn't that amazing!! My mom is a very talented sewer! We washed everything up and added it to the childhood toys that the grandkids play with when they come to visit.
My mom made both of these dolls. Raggedy Ann and I named the other doll Maggie.
I loved that Maggie Doll. My mom kept both of them.
And my porcelain doll.I found this binder filled with Family Home Evening conducting sheets. Wow. My parents did a lot!Here's the schedule. Cute huh?!
I looked through photo albums and took a few pictures.
Here I am at 1 year old. The top picture is my dad with my goats Twinkie and Cupcake. I drank goats milk instead of cows milk because it was better for my tummy. Again, aren't my parents the best. They got goats just for me!
I love this pic of my dad swinging with me.
When I was 5 years old, my parents rented a motor home and we went on a long road trip to California. After experiencing my own road trip, I look at this picture with awe. My mom and dad are rockstars!
Disneyland, I loved that carousel.
We went to the San Diego zoo on that same trip and I got to ride an elephant. Isak was impressed because he loves elephants.
Christmas dress. :)
This is the Easter I remember most. Our parents gave Kari and me really bunnies! I'm on the left holding the white bunny that I named Nicole. Kari named hers Jessica. Kari and I hated cleaning the rabbit hutch. But I loved finding clovers for my bunny to eat. Eventually, mine escaped and ran away somehow. Poor Kari's got super hot in the summer and we tried to cool it down by holding it under the trampolines shade. But sadly the bunny died. It was a sad day. But we did have a wonderful time feeding and playing with our bunnies.
I'm 8 in this picture. My mom made this awesome genie jammies is what we called them. I loved those jammies. And I loved my Minnie Mouse roller skates that I got for my birthday. Best birthday ever!!
Baptism day in my favorite yellow ruffle dress. 8 was definitely great.
Here's what our house looked like when I was a child. Our pretty blue house.
The Christmas we got our cabbage patch dolls and clothes. All the work that my parents did to make this Christmas happen. It's amazing!
My blessing day. :) I guess I'm a crier too. Haha!
I love this picture of my Grandma Stewart holding two babies. I'm one of the babies and my cousin Del is the other baby. :)
I love this pic of my dad swinging with me.
When I was 5 years old, my parents rented a motor home and we went on a long road trip to California. After experiencing my own road trip, I look at this picture with awe. My mom and dad are rockstars!
Disneyland, I loved that carousel.
We went to the San Diego zoo on that same trip and I got to ride an elephant. Isak was impressed because he loves elephants.
Christmas dress. :)
This is the Easter I remember most. Our parents gave Kari and me really bunnies! I'm on the left holding the white bunny that I named Nicole. Kari named hers Jessica. Kari and I hated cleaning the rabbit hutch. But I loved finding clovers for my bunny to eat. Eventually, mine escaped and ran away somehow. Poor Kari's got super hot in the summer and we tried to cool it down by holding it under the trampolines shade. But sadly the bunny died. It was a sad day. But we did have a wonderful time feeding and playing with our bunnies.
I'm 8 in this picture. My mom made this awesome genie jammies is what we called them. I loved those jammies. And I loved my Minnie Mouse roller skates that I got for my birthday. Best birthday ever!!
Baptism day in my favorite yellow ruffle dress. 8 was definitely great.
Here's what our house looked like when I was a child. Our pretty blue house.
The Christmas we got our cabbage patch dolls and clothes. All the work that my parents did to make this Christmas happen. It's amazing!
My blessing day. :) I guess I'm a crier too. Haha!
I love this picture of my Grandma Stewart holding two babies. I'm one of the babies and my cousin Del is the other baby. :)
Aren't families amazing. I love seeing these pictures. It helps me feel whole, complete and reminds me that I'm very loved.

























1 comment:
I love those pictures from your childhood!
Post a Comment