Moments in May:
Noah got the window very dirty. So he got to clean it up. Turns out he really likes to clean windows. He cleaned several while we cooked dinner.
New meal. Chicken with a bruschetta topping. It was delicious.Our poor tree...just could not stand up in the wind. It blew over all of the time. We tried to help it with ropes and anchors. But as you'll see later, it snapped. :(
Isak and Kira made thoughtful thank you cards for their teachers.
My sweet mom always sends me beautiful cards. I love getting them.
Sofie loves to draw pandas wherever she can, even on the steamy bathroom mirror. She asked me to take a picture of the mirror.
Another new recipe. Sheet pan chicken and veggies. It was okay...these were chicken thighs and a little to greasy for me.
I cleaned the counters one day so everything was off the countertops. I thought I should take a picture. I really do love my kitchen. 💜Sofie and Kira loved finishing off the birthday cake.
Building tall towers is fun to do.Noah is becoming such a great reader. He can read Biscuit books now and does a great job.
Isn't he cute with his legs crossed and Panda snuggling him?
Another reader. Finishing Harry Potter Book #7.
Nels and I got a few minutes to play the guitar together.
Reading lessons. I love Noah's little finger pointing to the word.
YW's activity. I created a Temple Trivia game for the girls and then they made temples out of sugar cubes.
Sometimes you just need a hug...
The remote control cars that Noah got for his birthday broke so we bought him this new one that transforms too. He loves it.
One day, Nels brought home corn dogs and slushies for dinner from Sonic. It was 50 cent corn dog day.
Our new couch for the game room came. We love it!
And here's the tree that finally snapped....
Sofie is my apple stealer. Whenever I have apples she comes and steals them. :)
I went to a YW pre camp out. We stayed on a ward member's property. Check out the hammocks.
They have a lot of land, a cute farm house and an old Jeep.
I cooked a sandwich in tin foil for my dinner...
We walked around the property as the sun was setting. I didn't spend the night. I left around 11. It was fun to be with the girls outdoors.
I played Clue with Isak.
Sofie and Noah love Old Maid. I love Sofie's face. :)
Musical Chairs. Alexa helps us to play it.
One Sunday, Kira and I wore our new dresses.
Isak and Nels spent time working on their wood train puzzle.
Just eating a bowl of cereal.
Nels had nose surgery. He had a deviated septum. His left nostril was mostly blocked. So he had surgery so he can breath through his nose instead of his mouth all of the time. The surgery went well. Recovery was about 5 days and then he continually improved. It was pretty rough for those 5 days though.
I was his driver and nurse once he got home.
Poor guy.
My parents sent us Crumbl cookies and that helped a lot!
Isn't that so sweet and yummy?!
I did a Come Follow Me activity with the kids. Walls of Jericho. So we made graham cracker walls.
We walked around the table seven times and then crushed the walls. Haha. It was fun.
Ice cream shop with Kira. Noah, John the teddy bear and Panda are all in line.
Kira likes to write in her journal. I love that about her.
May - We finished school. Started swim lessons. Nels had surgery. Explored a few new places. Just tried to get settled some more. Anticipated Summer...














































1 comment:
That chicken bruschetta looked amazing! I love your new couch! So sorry Nels had surgery! I hope he feels better now. I loved the Jericho Come Follow Me lesson. That's so fun!
Post a Comment