Here's our outings in May.
Nels and I got to try Oscar's Taco Shop for lunch one day.
I really liked the chips and guac.Soccer games! A cold game for this one...
Brrrr. We bundled up the best we could and I enjoyed the snuggles.
Isak ran and kept warm!
Last game photo. Nels was often a sub coach so he hopped in the photo too.
Isak enjoyed playing soccer. He loved when he scored a goal and their team won. He loved running around and kicking the ball. We might do it again next spring.
Coach Nels. Sporting BYU clothes. :)Helping Sofie with her jacket.
Nels and I went to Red Robin for a lunch date. Yum!
We joined the neighborhood garage sale. I told Isak he could sell his bead pets at the garage sale. He was so excited. He spent a week or two making more bead pets everyday after school for his inventory. Then he made this BEAD PET sign. I loved how hard he worked and how hopeful he was for his first business. I just prayed that he would sell at least one bead pet. Prayers were answered. He sold two! Yay. There weren't a lot of kids at the garage sale. Only about four...so he had a 50% success rate. :)
Doesn't he look cute?!
First customer and sale!
2nd sale!
We sold our queen bed frame and guitar and a few other things. I loved seeing Isak's ambition and hard work. He was happy with his sales.
Our neighbor friend Lulu invited us to her house for some water fun.
A brief moment for Nels to smile and enjoy swinging.
Kira enjoyed climbing this thing...
Merry go round. Noah likes it slow though. :)
Sofie and the elephant.
Cool car!
We played frisbee too.
Lots of swinging.
Then we went on a walk around the playground. There was a creek we could cross...
Poor Noah...he was doing great but then his shoe fell off! He screamed and screamed. Nels scooped him up. You can see his shoe just came off as I took this photo...
Here's me and Isak walking together.
Everyone on the merry go round.
The tire swing was also super fun. It was a great time at the park. Oh and later, Noah and I crossed the creek again and he did it without losing his shoe. He was very proud of himself!
We went to a friends house and enjoyed their trampoline and ice cream.
I'm so proud of all they learned in swim lessons. Noah actually gets in the water now. Sofie is more comfortable doing her back float and bobs. Kira is super good at her back swim and side swim. Isak loves it all. And Kira and Isak both jumped off the diving board into 13 ft deep water! Yay!
And that's it for outings in May.
First customer and sale!
2nd sale!
We sold our queen bed frame and guitar and a few other things. I loved seeing Isak's ambition and hard work. He was happy with his sales.
Our neighbor friend Lulu invited us to her house for some water fun.
We found a new park.
It had an elephant so Isak was happy about it.A brief moment for Nels to smile and enjoy swinging.
Kira enjoyed climbing this thing...
Merry go round. Noah likes it slow though. :)
Sofie and the elephant.
Cool car!
We played frisbee too.
Lots of swinging.
Then we went on a walk around the playground. There was a creek we could cross...
Poor Noah...he was doing great but then his shoe fell off! He screamed and screamed. Nels scooped him up. You can see his shoe just came off as I took this photo...
Here's me and Isak walking together.
Everyone on the merry go round.
The tire swing was also super fun. It was a great time at the park. Oh and later, Noah and I crossed the creek again and he did it without losing his shoe. He was very proud of himself!
We went to a friends house and enjoyed their trampoline and ice cream.
We started swim lessons!!! For two weeks we went every day for an hour. They learned so much.
Here's Kira hugging Sofie. The water was cold! They tried to warm each other up.I'm so proud of all they learned in swim lessons. Noah actually gets in the water now. Sofie is more comfortable doing her back float and bobs. Kira is super good at her back swim and side swim. Isak loves it all. And Kira and Isak both jumped off the diving board into 13 ft deep water! Yay!
We went to a library fun day. They had some activities. The kids got to spin the wheel and get a prize too.
They colored pirate hats. Noah was mad about something...not sure what but you can see he was not thrilled...And that's it for outings in May.








































No comments:
Post a Comment