Wednesday, August 31, 2022

School Memories

After our trip, I spent a few days just trying to get the house back in order.  I finally went through the kids last day of school papers.  Here's some fun ones.  
Sofie and Noah's report on monkeys.
They each did a memory book.  So cute.
I know this is hard to read...we did keep these papers too.  Kira wrote very nice, descriptions of the three schools she attended last year.  
The star has compliments from her classmates.  She got two awards.  Writing Wizard and Most Artistic.  
Isak got the Good Citizen award.  His class also wrote compliments about him.  
This is the type of work Kira does.  It's a bar graph.  Isn't it beautiful?
Kira's teacher Mrs. Moore sent this collage of pictures...
I'm so grateful for the three schools my kids were able to attend.  I'm glad we ended at Salem Elementary.  I hope we enjoy it for first and fourth grade.
 

No comments: