Thursday, August 25, 2022

Idaho Part 2: June 24 & 25

June 24 -Friday
Grandpa made Buttermilk waffles for breakfast.  Yum!  On this day, I decided to go through my stuff from my childhood/teenage years.  After sorting through everything, my dad helped take things to DI and the dump.  I took pictures of some things (blog post to follow with those items) and kept a few things.  It was fun to go through everything and just let the memories come and go.  

The next few pictures are not in any particular order.

I asked Kira what her favorite place at G&G's was and this is what she chose.  The bench in the garden.  💜
The kids just loved the wide open space.  We played some four square a few times while we were there.
Panda ears.  :)


I walked around and took some photos.  Pretty flowers...
The kids enjoyed the water toy and hose for fun.  You can see Isak and Noah on the playground.  
Beautiful card by my mama.
I made up this fun set of cards.  
Carding together...
Sunset...
Kira and Sofie slept in the downstairs room together.  Just right for them.
Sunning!
Pretty flowers.

On Saturday, June 25
We went to the Rexburg temple.  It was so sunny.  


I hope my kids know that the temple is important to me and the Lord.  

Then we went to Smith Park.  I remember this silver slide from when I was a kid.  I told the kids that when I was little I was scared of it because it's super fast.  They all took that as a challenge and loved going on the super fast slide.  :)



Kira made this teacup out of play dough.  We even let it dry out.  It's at our house now.
Just working on a puzzle together. 
Finished.  Yay!

 

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Love that sunset picture with the greenhouse!