June 27 - Monday
Our drive to Utah went very well. We listened to Henry and Beezus and finished the BFG. The wrench light in the van came on. It needed a tire rotation and an oil change. So I stopped by Costco in Saratoga Springs and they rotated our tires. We ate lunch there while they serviced the car. The tire rotation was done before we were done eating. Pretty fast service! I ended up getting the oil changed the next day in Orem, UT. We got the van all set for more driving.
Then we went to Anna-Lisa's for a couple of hours.
Sofie and Lily played together.
Kira and Klara played together.Isak and I played Ticket to Ride Jr.
Noah played drums. :) and he played with lots of other toys too.
We had popsicles and talked. Then we got some cousin pictures.
This one is so cute. Then we said good bye.
Then we drove to Melissa's. We saw a semi truck tipped over on I-15! Crazy! So glad we were safe!
We got settled at Melissa's. The kids were so excited to get in their pool!
Yay, me and Melissa!
Noah kept saying how he needs one so he doesn't have to walk all of the time. Because walking makes him so tired. Haha.
Lunch outside together.
Pool time!
Aunt Jenny came over and cut Kira's hair...
Half done. We're ready to enjoy some short hair!
Kira is checking out her short hair...She looks cute!
Melissa introduced me to the game Pandemic. Oh, it was fun!
We went to my nieces baby shower. She's having a baby boy soon.
Ashlyn, Jenny, Melissa, Me, Mandi, Kaylie, Brynn, Whitney...
It was a nice night.
Yay, me and Melissa!
June 28 - Tuesday.
Sofie and Noah loved these hover boards!Noah kept saying how he needs one so he doesn't have to walk all of the time. Because walking makes him so tired. Haha.
Lunch outside together.
Pool time!
Aunt Jenny came over and cut Kira's hair...
Half done. We're ready to enjoy some short hair!
Kira is checking out her short hair...She looks cute!
Melissa introduced me to the game Pandemic. Oh, it was fun!
We went to my nieces baby shower. She's having a baby boy soon.
Ashlyn, Jenny, Melissa, Me, Mandi, Kaylie, Brynn, Whitney...
It was a nice night.
June 29 - Wednesday
We had a lake day. As we were unloading the car it started to sprinkle rain but then it stopped. So we continued onward! Here's the lake:
The kids loved the paddle boards and kayak. Super fun.
I like this swimsuit on Kira.
Jenny, Baby Lydia, Mandi and Teaghan got to come play with us too! So thankful they could make it. We enjoyed a lovely lunch with focaccia sandwiches, watermelon, chips and treats.
Lydia tried watermelon for the first time!
I got to snuggle Kira for a bit.
And I got to paddle board with the kids. I was so proud of Noah for going out on the water and he would got off the board and swim in the water too. He has improved so much with his relationship with water. Yay!
Suddenly, the rain came pouring down! We packed up and came home. Of course, a few minutes after we got home it stopped raining. But that's okay. The kids just swam in Melissa's pool.
I like this swimsuit on Kira.
Jenny, Baby Lydia, Mandi and Teaghan got to come play with us too! So thankful they could make it. We enjoyed a lovely lunch with focaccia sandwiches, watermelon, chips and treats.
Lydia tried watermelon for the first time!
I got to snuggle Kira for a bit.
And I got to paddle board with the kids. I was so proud of Noah for going out on the water and he would got off the board and swim in the water too. He has improved so much with his relationship with water. Yay!
Suddenly, the rain came pouring down! We packed up and came home. Of course, a few minutes after we got home it stopped raining. But that's okay. The kids just swam in Melissa's pool.
Kari and her kids came. We all talked and the kids played.
Isak got to learn the Harry Potter game. Yay!
Just relaxing together.
Us girls went to Cubby's for dinner. We enjoyed burgers, fries and we each shared our favorite podcasts. Then it was time to say good bye to Kari, Mandi and Jenny. Sniff, sniff. I hate good byes, but I just remember that it's not forever. I'm so grateful for the time they made for me on my trip. They are the best sisters!
We packed up and said lots and lots of good byes, with lots of hugs. We had a wonderful trip, and now it's time to head back to our home in Tennessee.
Isak got to learn the Harry Potter game. Yay!
Just relaxing together.
Us girls went to Cubby's for dinner. We enjoyed burgers, fries and we each shared our favorite podcasts. Then it was time to say good bye to Kari, Mandi and Jenny. Sniff, sniff. I hate good byes, but I just remember that it's not forever. I'm so grateful for the time they made for me on my trip. They are the best sisters!
This was from earlier in the day...Aren't they cute! Kira and Lydia, cute girls!
Bright blue eyed Sofie panda roo. Luckily, Uncle Karl knows how to make panda pancakes. :) We ate them our last morning at Melissa's. So sad to leave.We packed up and said lots and lots of good byes, with lots of hugs. We had a wonderful trip, and now it's time to head back to our home in Tennessee.


















.jpeg)
.jpeg)









.jpeg)








No comments:
Post a Comment