All the little moments in June:
Sofie organized all of her stuffed animals on her bed.
Isak did too.About this same time, Nels's mom happened to send me this great photo of Nels with all of his stuffed animals...Nels loved pound puppies. :)
We got a kiwi box for Sofie and Noah. Oh, what fun!They spent a lot of time working on it and playing with it.Sofie finished her dental work and was rewarded with a popsicle. They gave one to share with Noah.
Sweet Kira made this card for when she was done with the dentist. 💚
Game time with Noah. He happily beat me at Battle Ship.
Kira got some one on one time with Nels and she taught him how to make a unicorn origami.
Come Follow Me lesson activities:We learned about Samson and his hair. Keeping our covenants gives us strength. We talked about what covenants we make and added some hair to Isak. :)
Also, Keeping the commandments gives us strength. Each kid put a balloon inside the sweatshirt that Kira is wearing and said how keeping the commandment makes them stronger.
Everyone thought that was pretty fun.
Kira's plant that she gave me for Mother's day blossomed! 👏
Noah is ready to drive!
Kira's rules for her room. :)
Breakfast...
Check out Kira's unicorn she made with pancake batter.
She's amazing. I made Noah's monkey...
Sofie has a uni-bunny...I think? and a panda.
Isak has a stack!
Reading and walking...
My sister's and I have been doing a book club and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I love talking to them about the book we read and their thoughts and experience with the book. This has been a joyful part of my year. :)
So this awful thing happened...The day before we were leaving for our trip. The laundry soap fell from the shelf and the lid popped off and dumped all over! It took a whole roll of paper towels to clean it up. My sweet neighbor came over and helped me move the washer and dryer so I could clean under it. Almost two hours of straight working. But I got it cleaned and thankfully the washing machine works still. And now I don't put the laundry soap on the shelf...
Haircuts for the boys means playing video games for everyone.
Before...and of course I forgot to get an after...It's shorter and very cute. :)
Spiderman alert...
The kids all made Father's Day cards early because we were going to be gone for Father's day. They each put their heart and uniqueness into their card. Noah does not like coloring, but he worked so hard to color nicely in the lines. His is the printed trophy picture. Sofie created a card with a pop up panda donut. Below you can see she taped candy to the inside. Isak's card was written in two different codes. He loves to be tricky. Kira made hers very neat and sweet. On the inside she made an origami tie and wrote a very nice message. They love their daddy!
Making cards was the last activity we did before the big trip. And that is June!!!
Also, Keeping the commandments gives us strength. Each kid put a balloon inside the sweatshirt that Kira is wearing and said how keeping the commandment makes them stronger.
Everyone thought that was pretty fun.
Kira's plant that she gave me for Mother's day blossomed! 👏
Noah is ready to drive!
Aw, summer. The time to be able to read and eat at the same time.
My cute unicorn loving girl.Kira's rules for her room. :)
Breakfast...
Check out Kira's unicorn she made with pancake batter.
She's amazing. I made Noah's monkey...
Sofie has a uni-bunny...I think? and a panda.
Isak has a stack!
Reading and walking...
My sister's and I have been doing a book club and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I love talking to them about the book we read and their thoughts and experience with the book. This has been a joyful part of my year. :)
So this awful thing happened...The day before we were leaving for our trip. The laundry soap fell from the shelf and the lid popped off and dumped all over! It took a whole roll of paper towels to clean it up. My sweet neighbor came over and helped me move the washer and dryer so I could clean under it. Almost two hours of straight working. But I got it cleaned and thankfully the washing machine works still. And now I don't put the laundry soap on the shelf...
Haircuts for the boys means playing video games for everyone.
Before...and of course I forgot to get an after...It's shorter and very cute. :)
Spiderman alert...
The kids all made Father's Day cards early because we were going to be gone for Father's day. They each put their heart and uniqueness into their card. Noah does not like coloring, but he worked so hard to color nicely in the lines. His is the printed trophy picture. Sofie created a card with a pop up panda donut. Below you can see she taped candy to the inside. Isak's card was written in two different codes. He loves to be tricky. Kira made hers very neat and sweet. On the inside she made an origami tie and wrote a very nice message. They love their daddy!
Making cards was the last activity we did before the big trip. And that is June!!!
Finished swim lessons, strawberry picking, relaxed, a three week trip, celebrated 19th wedding anniversary, did new things like paddle board, new games, traveling without Nels. Overall, it was a great month of summer and adventure. And I'm glad I'm done blogging about it! Haha!






























No comments:
Post a Comment