There were bridges to cross.
Isak boy.
Kira and Sofie.It started sprinkling so we had to cut our visit short.
By the time we got home the rain had stopped so we went for a bike ride. I loved these little white flowers blossoming.
Big rock photo.
Noah was excited to stand on the water circle. Haha!
Then we went to the Fabyan Preserve and let the kids run around and explore.
This is the Japanese Garden...it was closed but I enjoyed seeing it from a distance.
There were dandelion seeds all over and the kids loved finding them and blowing the seeds.
Here's the view from up the top of the hill, plus a little boy running around.
There's a house on the property called the Fabyan Villa. Frank Lloyd Wright in 1907 did the remodel. The tour was closed but someday I would love to see it.
Benches, gates, chairs, bridges...so many fun things.
Selfie of Nels and me.
The kids loved running up and down the hill that you can see behind Sofie.
Fun adventure with the family.
And this was his last ride with his training wheels on. As we turned a corner on our way home, somehow his training wheel broke off. So we took both of them off and he did great riding on two wheels!
Another ride to the big rock.
Climbing the big rock can cause some frustration as everyone tries to find their spot. Often there is some crying/meltdowns that happen. As you can see, Kira is sad in this picture. Eventually we figure it out though.
Sofie wanted her picture taken.
Pretty blossoms. I loved seeing the changes on the trail as the leaves grew and flowers blossomed.
Another day...bench picture.
Another bench:
Some photos of the kids:
I love this one of Sofie and Nels.
Yay, the water circle.
Big rock photo.
May 2nd the whole family went to see the "tulip house" on Fargo Blvd in Geneva. The owner of this house planted all of these tulips in his front yard. It's really pretty.
Noah was excited to stand on the water circle. Haha!
Then we went to the Fabyan Preserve and let the kids run around and explore.
This is the Japanese Garden...it was closed but I enjoyed seeing it from a distance.
There were dandelion seeds all over and the kids loved finding them and blowing the seeds.
Here's the view from up the top of the hill, plus a little boy running around.
There's a house on the property called the Fabyan Villa. Frank Lloyd Wright in 1907 did the remodel. The tour was closed but someday I would love to see it.
Benches, gates, chairs, bridges...so many fun things.
Selfie of Nels and me.
The kids loved running up and down the hill that you can see behind Sofie.
Fun adventure with the family.
Isak and I went on a 5 mile bike ride to Peck Farms and did the loop around the farm. It was fun to be with just Isak.
And this was his last ride with his training wheels on. As we turned a corner on our way home, somehow his training wheel broke off. So we took both of them off and he did great riding on two wheels!
Another ride to the big rock.
Climbing the big rock can cause some frustration as everyone tries to find their spot. Often there is some crying/meltdowns that happen. As you can see, Kira is sad in this picture. Eventually we figure it out though.
Sofie wanted her picture taken.
Pretty blossoms. I loved seeing the changes on the trail as the leaves grew and flowers blossomed.
Another day...bench picture.
Another bench:
Some photos of the kids:
I love this one of Sofie and Nels.
Yay, the water circle.
It's definitely the age...I remember Kira and Isak doing the same thing. Here's Kira when she was little...
Awwww, memories.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment