July 1 -
We loaded up the car and went on an adventure today! We drove about 45 minutes to Mesa Falls. Poor Kira's tummy got upset the last few minutes of the windy drive. But she felt better after an hour or so.
Sweet Sofie:
Here's the view of the falls from the Lower Mesa Falls viewpoint. We walked around a little. It had rained the day before so the trails were muddy.
Kira and Grandpa. 💙
The kids liked to stand in the woods.
My cute boys...
Cute girls...
I love Sofie's pose.
Then we went to the Upper Mesa Falls and walked around.
I think this is a birch tree...but it might be an aspen. Nels loves birch trees so I had taken a picture of it for him.
Lots of stairs to go see the falls.
How tall are you??
I liked the pop of pink with all the green.
I was so happy to see a rainbow in the falls...
Just a pretty site.
It was fun to see all that beautiful nature.
On the drive back, little Noah held my hand. And I just wanted to treasure the moment.
We stopped at the Homestead and the Cold and Hungry on our home. This is the property my dad inherited from his parents. It's just beautiful country.
I tried to take a picture of each kid...Noah was not having it though.
Aw, I love this one...
There were big tires filled with rocks. The kids were so happy to look at rocks. haha. They each picked one out to take home.
My parents still love each other. They didn't even know I took this picture. 💕
Then we went to Big Judd's and ate huge burgers and ice cream.
These two were so silly while they ate their ice cream!
Then we went to a park in St. Anthony so the kids could run around. Kira loved this painted wall. Of course, she found a horse to stand by.
Noah actually sat on the merry go round this time!
And then later in the evening the kids were just running around as the sun was going down. I just loved that moment too.
Freedom to run.
Nels and I used to sing the country song by Tim McGraw that goes like this:
We stopped at the Homestead and the Cold and Hungry on our home. This is the property my dad inherited from his parents. It's just beautiful country.
I tried to take a picture of each kid...Noah was not having it though.
Aw, I love this one...
There were big tires filled with rocks. The kids were so happy to look at rocks. haha. They each picked one out to take home.
My parents still love each other. They didn't even know I took this picture. 💕
Then we went to Big Judd's and ate huge burgers and ice cream.
These two were so silly while they ate their ice cream!
Then we went to a park in St. Anthony so the kids could run around. Kira loved this painted wall. Of course, she found a horse to stand by.
Noah actually sat on the merry go round this time!
And then later in the evening the kids were just running around as the sun was going down. I just loved that moment too.
Freedom to run.
Nels and I used to sing the country song by Tim McGraw that goes like this:
"I'm gonna live where the green grass grows
Watch my corn pop up in rows
Every night be tucked in close, to you
Raise our kids where the good Lord's blessed
Point our rockin' chairs towards the west
And plant our dreams where the peaceful river flows
Where the green grass grows"
Watch my corn pop up in rows
Every night be tucked in close, to you
Raise our kids where the good Lord's blessed
Point our rockin' chairs towards the west
And plant our dreams where the peaceful river flows
Where the green grass grows"
But sometimes I would mess up the words and sing, "watch my kids pop up in rows." haha. So I had the kids stand by the corn rows and sing the song in a video to Nels. haha. They were good sports.
And then bedtime...Noah with all his Mickey Mouse stuff. He ended up sleeping in bed with me. Good thing he's a cutie!
And then bedtime...Noah with all his Mickey Mouse stuff. He ended up sleeping in bed with me. Good thing he's a cutie!


































































No comments:
Post a Comment