Just a typical morning here...Isak pulling the kids around on the blankets. I pulled them around too. Everyone got a turn.
Noah put my glasses on...It made me laugh. He's a cutie.
Just getting giggles out before bedtime...
Noah was waiting for me to wake up from my nap...and fell asleep.
I snuck away when I could to learn how to code the game Tetris. Isak found me and helped to test it out.
It's coming along...
And the finished game...Isak enjoyed playing it and Nels played it for a while when he got home from work. I love coding!
Here's Sofie in her new pajamas!!!
I taught Kira how to do elastic loom bracelets. She loves it.
I tried out a new chocolate zucchini bread. It was pretty good.

Noah put my glasses on...It made me laugh. He's a cutie.
Just getting giggles out before bedtime...
Noah was waiting for me to wake up from my nap...and fell asleep.
I snuck away when I could to learn how to code the game Tetris. Isak found me and helped to test it out.
It's coming along...
And the finished game...Isak enjoyed playing it and Nels played it for a while when he got home from work. I love coding!
Here's Sofie in her new pajamas!!!
"Let it go!" She sings at the top of her lungs for all to hear...
Just playing with the construction toys on the stairs.I worked my way through this 500 page book and practiced coding the exercises.
Aw, sweet sibling hugs.I taught Kira how to do elastic loom bracelets. She loves it.
I tried out a new chocolate zucchini bread. It was pretty good.
Nels bought something big...

A 3/4 guitar! So the kids can learn guitar too.
Kira worked really hard on these Owl cards for the grandpas for Father's day. So cute huh?!
Kira helped me make a new recipe...orange creamsicle cookies.
Kira worked really hard on these Owl cards for the grandpas for Father's day. So cute huh?!
Kira helped me make a new recipe...orange creamsicle cookies.
Here's Isak enjoying a humongous homemade pizza slice.
And that wraps up June! Lots of bike rides until we left on our road trip. Then lots of time with family. Great month.



















No comments:
Post a Comment