It was my turn to teach the Sunbeam class. I did a lesson on "I can be happy" and tried to teach them the song "Smiles" in the Children's hymnbook. They were so silly. I gave up and just took their pictures instead.
I love my daffodils that my dad helped me plant and of course Sofie looks adorable.
Soaking in the sun.
Hi!
Isak's cute face.

I love my daffodils that my dad helped me plant and of course Sofie looks adorable.
Soaking in the sun.
Hi!
Isak's cute face.
Kira's toothless grin. :)
May 10 - Sunday
Isak played "Teach me to Walk in the Light" for our opening hymn.
I think this was Mother's day Sunday...So I got a picture with my four kiddos. :)

Funny Faces:
I love Kira's smile...and she has her horsey in this one.
Isak boy.
I made matching masks for everyone. It was the only decent material that I happened to have on hand. I had just enough to make masks for our family.
More funny faces.
May 24th - Sunday
I love Kira's smile...and she has her horsey in this one.
Isak boy.
I made matching masks for everyone. It was the only decent material that I happened to have on hand. I had just enough to make masks for our family.
May 17 - Sunday
My turn to teach Sofie and Noah. I think it was on "I will share."
We made blocks.More funny faces.
May 24th - Sunday
Sofie girl.
Cutest sisters.
And Isak was posing with all sorts of expressions.
We painted fingernails too.
Got one of Noah this time.
And me...
May 31 - Sunday
Cutest sisters.
And Isak was posing with all sorts of expressions.
We painted fingernails too.
Got one of Noah this time.
And me...
May 31 - Sunday
Last Sunday in May. I taught the Sunbeam class again. I think it was on "I love the scriptures." They actually listened to the story I told and did the activity...finding a picture of Jesus in their scriptures.
Then we took some pictures...while we waited for the big kids to get done.
I love Sofie's striped dress.
Sweet Kira with her horsey.
One last photo of my favorite four year olds. :)
Then we took some pictures...while we waited for the big kids to get done.
I love Sofie's striped dress.
Sweet Kira with her horsey.
One last photo of my favorite four year olds. :)
And that's what Sunday's look like at home with the Nyborg's. :)















































No comments:
Post a Comment