Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Sunday's in June

June 7 - 
Nels was teaching Sofie and Noah.  It's exhausting, for sure!

We had testimony meeting.  I had an empty balloon and we talked about ways we can grow our testimony and after each idea I blew air into the balloon.  The kids liked the visual object lesson.  

I taught Isak and Kira's class...Alma 5.

I love this photo of Isak just laughing...pure Joy!



June 14 - Sunday

I came downstairs and found my sweet Isak reading his scriptures.  Melted my heart!
I taught Sofie and Noah.  The lesson was "I love my family!"  I only got one picture of Sofie for this Sunday...but what a sweet photo.  
June 21 - Sunday
Church at the Nyborg's and Father's Day! And our 17th wedding anniversary!
Here's Kira and Dad...lots of handmade letters and cards.
We sang a Father's Day song to him that I helped the kids learn.  It was so cute helping them perform it for Nels.  

Grandpa Nyborg and I taught the sunbeams.  Nels, Grandma and Aunt Britta taught Isak and Kira.  
It was so sweet to see them learning with their grandparents.  
June 28 - Sunday
Church at the Swensen's.
We FaceTimed Nels so he could be a part of it.  It was a very special Sunday.  Grandma and Grandpa shared messages and taught Isak and Kira.  I taught Sofie and Noah.


It was so special to have sacrament at home with our parents.  I'm grateful we had that opportunity.  

No comments: