Isak and I went on a bike ride together to the fairy garden.
He's rocking his two wheels!
Another bike ride. Big rock photo. Our neighbor Jaelyn comes with us sometimes.
Isak and Kira were so sweet and good to help Sofie and Noah learn how to ride their bikes. We went around the block a lot of times practicing.
Blossoms...
Nels bought a new bike! He loves it. Noah was so proud of himself for jumping in the picture too.
And we're off. Sometimes we would go on two bike rides a day. They were constantly asking, "bike ride, bike ride!"
Grandma Nyborg gave Sofie a basket for her bike for her birthday. And Noah got a horn for his bike.
All the bikes are lined up while the kids jump onto the big rock.
Sofie and my shadow.
Nels bought me this vans hat for Mother's day...since I kept stealing his gray hat. :)
A stranger saw us and asked if I wanted to hop in and he would take the picture.
I just thought the trees were so pretty and almost created a tunnel.
Kira rode her scooter and I ran to the big rock one morning.
Our pretty flowers in front of our house.
Another big rock photo.
I love how Isak has his arms around his siblings.
More blossoms.
The kids love to look at the treasures people leave at the fairy garden.
Yay, a dandelion.
When dad comes too, it makes it extra special and fun!
Oh Noah!
Oh Sofie. Can you believe they are 4!
We almost always eat a popsicle after our outings...
One day the kids danced and played in the light rain.
They thought it was the best thing ever.
We made some popsicles too. I think this one was peanut butter banana.
My boys!
Sofie's expression makes me laugh...
Bike ride to the big rock and then...
popsicles...
I love when these two get along.
Reading outside...
And then a bike ride...
Bike ride with just my Isak boy.
A friend invited us over to their house for s'mores. Perfect way to end May!
So yummy and messy.
The kids and I call this camping...haha...
He's rocking his two wheels!
Another bike ride. Big rock photo. Our neighbor Jaelyn comes with us sometimes.
Isak and Kira were so sweet and good to help Sofie and Noah learn how to ride their bikes. We went around the block a lot of times practicing.
Blossoms...
Nels bought a new bike! He loves it. Noah was so proud of himself for jumping in the picture too.
And we're off. Sometimes we would go on two bike rides a day. They were constantly asking, "bike ride, bike ride!"
Grandma Nyborg gave Sofie a basket for her bike for her birthday. And Noah got a horn for his bike.
All the bikes are lined up while the kids jump onto the big rock.
Sofie and my shadow.
Nels bought me this vans hat for Mother's day...since I kept stealing his gray hat. :)
A stranger saw us and asked if I wanted to hop in and he would take the picture.
I just thought the trees were so pretty and almost created a tunnel.
Kira rode her scooter and I ran to the big rock one morning.
Our pretty flowers in front of our house.
Another big rock photo.
I love how Isak has his arms around his siblings.
More blossoms.
The kids love to look at the treasures people leave at the fairy garden.
Yay, a dandelion.
When dad comes too, it makes it extra special and fun!
Oh Noah!
Oh Sofie. Can you believe they are 4!
We almost always eat a popsicle after our outings...
One day the kids danced and played in the light rain.
They thought it was the best thing ever.
We made some popsicles too. I think this one was peanut butter banana.
I snuck in a bike ride by myself. Just as the sun was setting over the fields. So pretty.
It finally got warm enough for some water toys outside. And Sofie's pigtails. 💕My boys!
Sofie's expression makes me laugh...
Bike ride to the big rock and then...
popsicles...
I love when these two get along.
Reading outside...
And then a bike ride...
Bike ride with just my Isak boy.
A friend invited us over to their house for s'mores. Perfect way to end May!
So yummy and messy.
The kids and I call this camping...haha...
Do you want s'more?? :)



































































No comments:
Post a Comment