July 5 - 7
We had a nice church at home again. We shared our testimonies. I taught Sofie and Noah...you can see how well that went...
A few pics with my parents.Then we visited my cousin Del who was visiting Idaho from Texas. It was so fun to see his cute kids and to catch up.
Haha...Del was a fun cousin to have around.
We came back to my parents house and ate a yummy lunch with brownies for dessert. The kids played with their airplanes they had colored.
I took the kids to great grandmas house. They were so cute holding hands.
My Aunt Wylette put these fun bikes and scooters out for the kids to play with.
My mom and dad came with us to visit this time.
More swinging.
Then we came back to my parents house and played some more.
July 6 - Monday
My mom gave the kids bug catchers. So cute.
Isak spent a long time hunting for bugs. He caught five or six!

So fun on a summer day.
July 7 - Tuesday
Isak spent a long time hunting for bugs. He caught five or six!

Grandpa painted Sofie and Kira's fingernails while mom and I painted our nails.
Then I took the kids to the park in Sugar City. We got snow cones too.So fun on a summer day.
July 7 - Tuesday
We went to great grandma's to visit. It was super windy outside. We didn't stay too long.
More ice cream sandwiches.
I spent most of the day packing and cleaning. We ate Papa Murphy's pizza. Isak ate three pieces. He's a growing boy!
More ice cream sandwiches.
I spent most of the day packing and cleaning. We ate Papa Murphy's pizza. Isak ate three pieces. He's a growing boy!



























No comments:
Post a Comment