July 2 - Thursday
I made a lot of play dough today. And the kids played with it a lot.
Even Noah played with it. Doesn't Sofie just make you smile??
Treats outside.
We went to visit my friend from when I was a little kid. Lorilee and I have been friends since 4th grade! It's always fun to catch up and see how she is doing. She had the cutest little pony for the kids to ride.
Kira loved it! She wasn't even scared or nervous to feed the horses. She wanted to do it all.
We visited and then went on a ride in their Ranger. Here's Lorilee's two daughters.
Here's Lorilee with Kira.
It was fun to talk. But wow, my four year olds were super whiney. Noah had at least 3 meltdowns. Our time there, ended with me putting three crying kids into the van (Kira decided to have a meltdown too). Isak was the only one who didn't cry. I ended up crying as we drove home. I was so embarrassed and frustrated with their whiney behavior.
When I got home I talked with my mom and then talked with Nels on the phone. I sat on the bench in front of our house. I calmed down and enjoyed the beautiful flowers...
July 3 - Friday
July 3 - Friday
My birthday. :)
I felt very pampered and loved all day.
Sofie made me this play dough cake and butterfly popsicle stick.
Kira made me a card. Mom and Dad made me a wonderful breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast and orange Julius.
Even Noah said "happy birthday" a lot and made me a cake out of blocks.
I don't think I got a picture of it, but Isak gave a me a rainbow marble rock that he found in the garden. :)
Kira made me a card. Mom and Dad made me a wonderful breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast and orange Julius.
Even Noah said "happy birthday" a lot and made me a cake out of blocks.
I don't think I got a picture of it, but Isak gave a me a rainbow marble rock that he found in the garden. :)
My mom and dad gave me this huge bouquet of balloons and flowers!! Such a surprise. I loved it so much!!! And Melissa sent me a gift. A frisbee!! So fun!
Isak spent some time gardening with grandpa.For lunch, my mom made me a fancy chicken sandwich, homemade applesauce and cookies.
Sofie sang to me all day. 💕
Lunch with my sweet mom.
Isak loved the sandwich too. I love these two together.
My mom also gave me a stamping up kit. It was was fun to make these bright, cheerful cards.
Cute pic of a happy Noah boy.
For dinner, my mom made me my grandpa's enchiladas with an egg on top. So delicious!!
The kids and I walked over to my grandma's house. Oh how beautiful the sky was that evening.
The kids love being with great grandma and there's an orange stray cat that is always around too.
I played Nintendo with Isak.
We had delicious Baked Alaska for my birthday cake! It was a great day. My parents definitely went the extra mile to make it so special. And the kids were all pretty nice to me too!!!
Thanks for the wonderful birthday!🎂
Isak spent some time gardening with grandpa.For lunch, my mom made me a fancy chicken sandwich, homemade applesauce and cookies.
Sofie sang to me all day. 💕
Lunch with my sweet mom.
Isak loved the sandwich too. I love these two together.
My mom also gave me a stamping up kit. It was was fun to make these bright, cheerful cards.
Cute pic of a happy Noah boy.
For dinner, my mom made me my grandpa's enchiladas with an egg on top. So delicious!!
The kids and I walked over to my grandma's house. Oh how beautiful the sky was that evening.
The kids love being with great grandma and there's an orange stray cat that is always around too.
I played Nintendo with Isak.
We had delicious Baked Alaska for my birthday cake! It was a great day. My parents definitely went the extra mile to make it so special. And the kids were all pretty nice to me too!!!
Thanks for the wonderful birthday!🎂





























No comments:
Post a Comment