Wednesday, January 8, 2025

Oct 11 - Fall Break, Nashville

October 11 - Friday
Fall Break Adventure Day to Nashville.
The kids wanted to explore Nasvhille and Isak really wanted to eat at the BBQ place we did a year or two ago.  So that was our first stop...Jack's Cawthon's BBQ.


We got pork, mac & cheese, corn bread, sweet potatoes and 1 quart banana pudding pie.  Everyone loved the banana pudding pie  and we ate all of it.  


Then we went exploring.  We went to Frank Pierce Park.  We took pictures with the different murals.




The kids played for a little while.






Took more pictures of murals.





Played some more.




Then we explored the Tennessee Museum.  
Sofie and Noah loved the children's area. 
Kira and I played hangman with words she made up.

Sofie and Noah dressed up...

Isak worked on his Rubik's cube.  After Sofie and Noah played, we explored the other exhibits and learned about the history of Tennessee.  

We enjoyed the music exhibit the most.




Pretty views!



Then we walked around Bi-Centennial Park.  




Isak took some pictures of us.  I thought they turned out cute.  Even his creative angled one. 

I got everyone situated and asked a jogger to take our picture.  I thought it turned out pretty well.  
Flashback to our first visit here Nov 2021, three years ago:








More running around and exploring.  Then we drove home. 
It was a fun day of seeing new and old things and eating yummy BBQ.

No comments: