Thursday, January 23, 2025

Nov 13 - 23, 2024 - Moments

Moments from Nov 13 - 23

I have loved the fall colors.  Especially, driving to Isak's school.  One part of the drive includes large older homes with large trees.  The colors were gorgeous for a long time.  The picture below doesn't show the fall colors that I enjoyed, but I liked the little flags set up for Veteran's Day in front of Isak's school.
Just a selfie with my kiddos.  Noah was building his Mars rover and Sofie was making bouncy balls.  Kira is eating chocolate.  :)

We had a surprise for the kids so we played hangman to tell them.  We got to this point when they figured it out.  Do you know what it is?
Yes, we're going to Dollywood!  The kids are excited!  
My sweet mom sent me a paper pumpkin kit.  Yay!
Noah finished his solar powered Mars rover.  It worked.  He was very proud of himself.
Isak had his first Archery Meet.  

Nels took him and watched him shoot.  Pretty cool.  I'm glad he's learning something new and fun.  He's the middle person.  :)
Pictures of Sofie with her Panda bear.

So cute!
I love my pink azaleas.



The sun cast a shadow on Kira's face, but isn't she just a cute girl!
I got to go to the temple.  Yay!
Stamping up kit...
Nels and I got to eat Thanksgiving lunch with Sofie and Noah.  So fun to spend time with them at their school.  
Isak and I went to a Thanksgiving/Christmas service project.  
Quick pic with Santa too.
His friend Xavier was their too and that made it so much more fun!

 



No comments: