Our moments during Nov 1 - 10
Sofie and Kira made up a face mask for their spa time. :)
Biggest hopscotch ever!! Over a hundred circles to jump on and other things to do too. Kids had a lot of fun creating it and doing it.
My sweet Noah. This is how he sleeps. A lamp on, a fan on, a hat on. 💙I voted for the next president! Yay. Kira and Sofie came with me. But only Sofie wanted to be in the picture.
Service project one night at Feed America First. Isak is a great helper.
The night of November 7, we learned that my Grandma Stewart was not doing well and would probably pass away very soon. Thankfully, Isak had the idea of saying good bye to her over FaceTime. And thankfully, my parents went to her house so we could FaceTime and say good bye. She was asleep, but we saw her. We said we loved her and good bye. It was sad. It was sweet. It was just what I needed. And then grandma passed away in the night. I'm so grateful for the tender mercy of being able to use technology to say good bye.
Kira wanted to go shopping and pick out her gifts for her birthday coming up. So I took her to Hobby Lobby and Target. She loved it. And I loved our time together.
I made some Christmas cards from the Paper Pumpkin kit my mom gave to me.
One night Sofie came to me and Nels and said, "you're going on a date!" And she brought us to her Panda Cafe. It was the cutest, sweetest thing ever!
She made this whole restaurant. Menus, a tablecloth, plates. She was our server and took our orders.
Her face cracks me up!!
She served us our fake food orders. We ate and talked and it was a great date. Thanks Sofie!!
My cuber!
He can solve the 2x2 cube in 5 seconds! He works hard and practices a lot. I love his new interest/hobby.
Her face cracks me up!!
She served us our fake food orders. We ate and talked and it was a great date. Thanks Sofie!!
My cuber!
He can solve the 2x2 cube in 5 seconds! He works hard and practices a lot. I love his new interest/hobby.













No comments:
Post a Comment