Little moments from Oct 20 - 25.
This is what Nels does while he waits for everyone to get out of the van after church. He prunes the rose bush.
One of the roses fell off. So I convinced him to take a picture with me. Isak and Kira cubing.
Walk with Kira. We saw the moon and sunset.
Nels walks Kira to the bus stop every morning. 💜
Parent Teacher conference. This is where Sofie and Noah sit.
Here's there awesome teacher, Ms. Armiger.
Then they came home and tried lunchables. They liked them.
Nels's birthday:
We played pickleball together and then we went to Planet Fitness and got massages.
Then I went to Costco to buy his dinner and cake. He chose this maple nut bar cake. It was delicious.
For his dinner, we had chicken salads. Pretty chill birthday. We just did a little to celebrate and hopefully, he felt special.
Then I went to Costco to buy his dinner and cake. He chose this maple nut bar cake. It was delicious.
For his dinner, we had chicken salads. Pretty chill birthday. We just did a little to celebrate and hopefully, he felt special.
I asked my mom to send me some pics of me dressed up for halloween as a kid.
I totally remember this halloween. I wanted to be a pirate. So I asked my dad to cut out a sword for me and then we painted it. Then I'm sure my mom helped me sew a pirate eye patch. Jenny may have volunteered to be a pirate with me...or I strongly persuaded her to be a pirate too. I remember being very proud of our costumes.
This year I was a clown.
It was always cold on Halloween. So we wore our coats. Costumes were mostly just our heads. Haha.
My mom also sent these sweet pictures of when I was little.
My three year old birthday. My mom made matching dresses for me and my doll. My doll's name was Baby Sister Name. :) This birthday is my earliest memory. I remember Kari and I being super excited for my birthday and the only gift I remember were the matching dresses.
Nels's birthday cake picture...The kids made him cards.
Noah is learning to cube too.
Sofie dressed up as a teacher for the swap day. Teachers dressed as students and vice versa. She figured it all out on her own and looked so adorable.
She even made herself a name tag.
After she came home, I asked how her day was and if her teacher outfit worked out all right. She cried and said some kids made fun of her. I should have looked more closely at the name tag. It said, "Mrs. Sofie." and the kids said she was married and teased her. 😢 Hopefully, she will be able to laugh about it later.
I helped my friend sort toys and prepare this space for a Christmas Toy Drive.
Fall tree in front of our house.
Nels got a new to him pickleball paddle and some new shoes too.
Kira's finished lantern project from kiwi co.
Bragging about Kira. This is one of Kira's homework assignments. Look at the picture she drew! And her perfect writing.
This is our pickleball crew. I have so much fun playing with them!
This year I was a clown.
It was always cold on Halloween. So we wore our coats. Costumes were mostly just our heads. Haha.
My mom also sent these sweet pictures of when I was little.
My three year old birthday. My mom made matching dresses for me and my doll. My doll's name was Baby Sister Name. :) This birthday is my earliest memory. I remember Kari and I being super excited for my birthday and the only gift I remember were the matching dresses.
Nels's birthday cake picture...The kids made him cards.
Noah is learning to cube too.
Sofie dressed up as a teacher for the swap day. Teachers dressed as students and vice versa. She figured it all out on her own and looked so adorable.
She even made herself a name tag.
After she came home, I asked how her day was and if her teacher outfit worked out all right. She cried and said some kids made fun of her. I should have looked more closely at the name tag. It said, "Mrs. Sofie." and the kids said she was married and teased her. 😢 Hopefully, she will be able to laugh about it later.
I helped my friend sort toys and prepare this space for a Christmas Toy Drive.
Fall tree in front of our house.
Nels got a new to him pickleball paddle and some new shoes too.
Kira's finished lantern project from kiwi co.
Bragging about Kira. This is one of Kira's homework assignments. Look at the picture she drew! And her perfect writing.
This is our pickleball crew. I have so much fun playing with them!






























No comments:
Post a Comment