October 12 - 18 Moments:
Nels got a contract accounting job! Very happy for him. My parents surprised us with a delivery of delicious Crumbl Cookies. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Sofie watercolored. She did a great job with lots of details.
I made Isak's meal recommendation: lasagna.
Sofie's restaurant signs:
New fave lunch: Tortilla with a sour cream/BBQ sauce, chicken, cucumber, bacon, lettuce and tomato. So good!
Noah made a slideshow all about him. :)
He took pics of his stuffies and his mom, dad, brother and sisters and included lots of his favorites. Then he presented it to the family. So cute.
I went to the temple!
This house goes all out for halloween! So many skeletons!
I baked some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with my friend and her two sweet girls. The cookies turned out delicious and I ended up making more several different times over the next month or two.
Sofie made a birthday party for Amanda the Panda. We were all invited. We made bracelets, played a game, had a snack and sang happy birthday. :)
The cookies! So good!
My mom sent me a paper pumpkin kit. Yay!
I went to the temple!
This house goes all out for halloween! So many skeletons!
I baked some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with my friend and her two sweet girls. The cookies turned out delicious and I ended up making more several different times over the next month or two.
Sofie made a birthday party for Amanda the Panda. We were all invited. We made bracelets, played a game, had a snack and sang happy birthday. :)
The cookies! So good!
My mom sent me a paper pumpkin kit. Yay!



















No comments:
Post a Comment