Friday, January 31, 2025

Dec 15 - 23, 2024 - More Christmas Celebration, Lights and More

Moments in Dec 15 - 23

I was in charge of the primary's Temple and Priesthood Preparation Meeting.  It went really well.  Sugar cookies for the refreshments.  I took the picture at the end after some of the cookies had been eaten.
Here's the program I made...
We took our Sunday picture in front of our Christmas Tree.
Then we opened up a special gift...
Matching jammies!  I saw these blue and white jammies and thought they would be great.  I love them.  
We also had Christmas tree cakes and hot chocolate.  
Yum!


Holiday movie with our jammies and popcorn.


Jammy day at Kira's school.  She looked adorable in her leopard jammies.  
Nels and I had a lunch date at a restaurant called Miller's Ale House.  It was a yummy burger and fries.

Christmas shirts for Sofie and Noah's class.  
I got to go to the temple.  
The nativity scene was set up.  
Cute Kira in her holiday shirt and brown boots.  
Activity days made graham cracker houses.


I made the house and this sweet girl decorated it.  :)
Holiday gift for Sofie and Noah's teacher.  
Sofie and Noah made ornaments at school.
Sofie is so cute.  She made a library in our home.  Complete with library cards, scanners to check out the books and a bag to put your books in.  

Kira took the initiative and sewed a Christmas tree.  
Reading by the Christmas tree.  💙
Cute Sofie:
Cute Sofie and Noah.

One night we went and saw Christmas lights.  I did not feel like going, but I decided to make everyone go anyways.  And I'm so glad I did.  We had a great time once we were out of the house!  




The Grinch was there and took pics with us.












Just a fun house in a neighborhood.  Lights on Trotters...Trotters is the name of the street.
Then we drove through the lights at Cannonbough Village downtown Murfreesboro.
It was short and sweet.  
Then we went to Dunkin' Donuts and everyone got a donut.



Seeing lights and getting donuts afterwards is a tradition we've kept up with for a few years.  I'm glad we did it again this year.  We matched...green coats, gray hats. :)
Sofie and Kira made an ice cream shop out of cardboard.  So cute!
Kira composed her own rendition of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen." 
Sunday pics with Kira.

Chicken Foot.  We played a couple of rounds of Chicken Foot.
We went to the Robbin's holiday concert.  Their family is so talented and it was fun to hear their music.  We enjoyed the potluck before the concert too.


Sofie and Noah during the sing along portion...
We enjoyed celebrating the season.  

No comments: