Friday, January 31, 2025

Dec 24 - 26, 2024 - Christmas Eve, Day and More.

Dec 24 - 26
Merry Christmas Eve!
Sofie and Noah colored Christmas pictures.  
Nels and I rocked out for a few minutes.  
I made Chocolate cookies with candy cane kisses.

Nels and I made a Christmas Eve dinner.  Nels baked a pork with the bone in.  I made green beans in the air fryer.  Rolls, fruit, potatoes.  

It was a yummy meal.
I did a little video and asked the kids to tell me "What do you want for Christmas and what gift will you give to Jesus."  It turned out cute.  
Nels read "T'was the Night Before Christmas" to the kids.


And I read Luke 2 and the Christmas book "Humphrey."
Then the kids opened their one gift for the night.
Sofie opened a tea set from Noah.  
 Noah opened a fidget cube from Isak.  Isak opened a Rubik's game from all of his siblings.  
Kira opened a coin purse from Isak. 
We watched the movie Noelle as a family.  then put the kids to bed.  Nels and I put the gifts out...

Then we went to bed and...
Then it was Christmas morning!!
Kids lined up, ready to go.
Kira was happy to have her stuffed animal.  She named her Mango.
Isak got the blue body pillow behind him and his traditional $1 Million dollar candy bar.
Sofie got her ballerina panda.  She named Anna.
Noah got a sloth.  He name it, "Medium Sloth."  :)

Then we opened the rest of the gifts.  Here's a few:
Noah got a car to build.  Sofie got an ice cream Barbie.
Isak got cubes!  4x4, 2x2, and a smart 3x3 cube.
Noah's gift to me was a big hug. :)
Noah got Gravitrax.
Sofie got Scribble scrubby.
Gifts strewn about...

Kira got desk organizer stuff, room decor and crochet stuff.  
Family game Qwirkle.

Nels did scavenger hunts for all of us, even me.  He gave me money to buy new shoes for pickleball.
And each of the kids got $50.  They were excited and had fun doing the clues to find it.  
All of Isak's cubes.  :)
Nels made an amazing breakfast.  Sausage, eggs, English muffins, fruit.  I made hot cocoa in the Vitamix. 



Isak loved his hover ball.  I had fun playing it with him.

I only helped him a little with his car.  He's a good builder.
Scribble scrubby...
Slime kit...


We just spent the day playing and eating.  It was a great day.  
Dec 26 - 
I painted the girls nails and my own nails too!



Aunt Kierstin's gift came.  Thank you!
She gave us a "Twas the Night Before Christmas in Door County."  Nels read it to us at dinner.
Just enjoyed the time together.  It was a wonderful Christmas.  We received some unexpected gifts that made this year special too.  We are grateful for the generosity of others and hope to pay it forward someday.  
 

No comments: