November 11 - Isak and Kira's 12th Birthday!!
I think it was a great day for them.
They each opened one gift before school. Kira opened a pink leopard lanyard to wear to school. Isak opened his 2x2 speed cube.
Here's the cards I made them on the computer.I think they liked the cards.
Here's Kira ready for school in her leopard shirt, leopard lanyard and trumpet. :)
Poor Isak was adjusting his cube when it broke apart. Thankfully, he was able to put it back together just before drop off.
I was feeling sad about missing my Grandma's funeral. Then I felt prompted to ask my sister Melissa if they could Zoom me into the funeral service. She said, "Yes!" So I put a dress on and was able to see and hear the funeral. Such a blessing to me.
Here's my dad offering the Family Prayer.
They also included me in the graveside dedication. I'm so grateful I could "be there" and also be here for my family at the same time.
When the kids came home from school here's what it looked like:

Then we opened gifts.
Here's Kira's decorations she picked out.
Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner...
Kira had grilled cheese.
And then dessert. Kira chose Angel Food Cake and Isak chose Strawberry Cheesecake.
Lots of pictures:
Then we sang and they blew out their candles. And we all enjoyed dessert! I think they had a great 12th birthday.
G&G Swensen and G&G Nyborg gave them money and they were very happy about that!
Here's Kira with her new rug, her new leopard PJ's and behind her is a new pillow. :)
Isak got a 3x3 speed cube, pyramix speed cube and lubes.
Kira also got a laundry basket, a lap desk pens and chocolate.
I love Kira's creativity and craftiness, her piano/musical expressions. I love how she plays and teaches Sofie and Noah. I love her tenderness with me and how kind and loving she is.
I love how Isak loves a challenge and his cubing hobby. I love how he learns and figures things out. I love how he asks questions and is interested in others and learning. He's very caring.




























No comments:
Post a Comment