Thursday, December 5, 2024

Oct 9-10, Fall Break

 Fall Break Continued:

October 9 - Wednesday:

Nels took Isak and Kira to the temple.  

Nels ended up being the main baptizer.  He said he baptized about 80 names!  Great job!
While they were gone, I took Sofie and Noah costume shopping.  They had fun trying on different costumes.


This picture cracks me up...who's taller?  :)
Then Nels and I played some pickleball with some friends.  So fun.  
October 10 - Thursday
Isak and I went to Feed America First and did service.  Isak needs 10 hours of community service for his school.  It was fun to serve with him.  He has a great attitude and he's a hard worker.

Later, we met up with friends at Barfield Park.

Down the line:  Sofie, Kira, Amani, (a girl we didn't know), Zuri, Brooklynn, Jaelynn, Noah and Isak is behind the girls.
Kira and Amani
Noah worked hard on this domino set up.
Sofie helped him finish it.

I made some brookies (brownies on the bottom, cookie dough on top...so good!) and tacos.  
Great news!  Nels's friend Clark offered Nels a contract accounting position!  We are so grateful and excited about it.  Such a blessing.  In fact, we call it our temple blessing because it happened the day after Nels and the kids served in the temple.  So, so grateful!

No comments: