Tuesday, December 3, 2024

October 1 - 7 Moments

October 1 - 7:
Our little moments:
Here's our version of snow.  I tell the kids, "Look!  Tennessee Snow!"  It's really cotton.  :)


Sofie and Noah made a snack for the kids to share.  
Painting pumpkins with Sofie and Noah for their 3rd grade project.  You'll see the final product soon.
One night we had Sofie and Noah's STEAM night and Isak's choir concert.  We had to divide and conquer a little.  I took Sofie, Noah and Kira to Steam night.  Isak had to be an hour early to his concert, so Nels took Isak.  

Here's Sofie and Noah with Baxter.
Here's their art work.
Here's their steam project, the boat library.

Here's Sofie's boat library.  
Kira got to see her old teachers like Ms. Fletcher and they were all so happy to see her.  :)

Then we quickly drove to Isak's choir concert and made it there just in time.  
It was so hard to get a good picture because the lights shone right on Isak's face!
But hopefully you can find him...first row, towards the middle, left side.

The concert was middle and high school performing.  Isak's class did three songs and they were great.  It was a wonderful concert.

And here are the pumpkins.  Sofie did Eva from Owl Diaries and Noah did Winnie the Pooh.  Kira helped with Pooh's face.  :)
Yay!


The ears fell off in the car on the way to school.  So I'm glad we got pictures before they took the pumpkins to school. 
We saw a hot air balloon on the way to school. 
Play dough time.
General Conference weekend.  Conference Bingo with cereal.
Lots of snuggles.  And I finished Noah's bear hat.  He wears it all of the time.  I'm so glad I made it for him.
Cinnamon rolls.  They were Yummy!

We put together our family photo puzzle too.  

Kira and I carded and it was fun to do with her.  She has a crafter's heart!
Sofie made this fun game for us to play together.  She's always making fun things too.  
We enjoyed conference weekend and the messages that were given.  I look forward to listening to them again!

No comments: