Sunday Christmas outfit pictures.
I found Sofie and Noah's clothes at Target and Isak's suit at Walmart. Kira wore her Christmas sweater dress from last year. I thought they looked adorable. It was tough to get a pic as usual. Poor Noah cried and cried. See his red cheeks and eyes. Sofie did not want to sit still. This was the best we could do, but I love it.Kira was really good and posed with her dad and with me.
Noah calmed down and we got this pic with his daddy.
A little smile coming through.
Isn't this a great pic of Kira. It's a real smile all the way to her eyes!
One with the just the kids...
"It's just so hard." that's what Noah is thinking.
tried to get one with the baby twins and dad...
All the kids and dad, but Sofie didn't want to go in it. You can see Isak is struggling at this point too.
Oh here's Sofie!! haha...just like the year before...Dec. 2017
Dec. 2016
Just Isak.
Just Kira.me and the girls...poor Sofie.
All four kids on the couch...Dec. 2017.
Dec. 2016...My how they grow.
And that was the end of the torture, I mean photo shoot. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment