Thursday, May 3, 2018

Oakland Temple Nov 2017

Continued from the previous post (Golden Gate Park)...I started to take pics of the family, when a sister came up to me.  She said she was a temple missionary photographer!  She wanted to take our family picture.  So she spent about a half hour taking our pics in front of the temple!  I LOVE the pictures!!

She emailed them to me.  She even edited them and removed the chocolate from Sofie's shirt!





I like this one.

She asked if she could take some of the older kids running to Nels.  Some of her pictures end up in the Ensign and so she wanted to get some different poses.  We said "sure!"


I think this one is my favorite of this kind.
Sisters.
Kira is so sweet to her sister.
Sofie showed off her wave.  :)

Isak loves to do his "silly" smile.
Brothers.

You can definitely tell which pictures I took...the ones below.  I wish I was a professional photographer...maybe someday.  :)
See Isak's crying face.  I don't remember why he was sad.

So then I just took one of Kira and Sofie being cute.  Then the Sister missionary saved me!
These two cute babies! 18 Months old.

Noah enjoyed the freedom...
Kira kept a close eye on Sofie.
We stopped in the visitor center to go potty and enjoyed getting stickers from the missionaries and looking at the beautiful statue of the Savior.  
The kids loved seeing the temple and walking around the terrace.  Nels said, "See Bec, we came to the better lighthouse."  :)  He was right.  It was perfect.  When we include the Lord in our plans, He makes them even better than what we imagined.  And I got my family picture.  It definitely turned out better than I imagined.
The above photo is my favorite.  Then we drove home and recovered from our adventure.

No comments: