Last month in December...here on the odds and ends.
This was in the morning and the first day in our house. I was unpacking a box and found my Isak boy had fallen asleep while coloring. What a sweetie. This move definitely wore him out and it didn't help he was sick for some of it. He was a trooper though and was so sweet.
"All this packing paper is so fun!!" that's what Sofie thought.She loved to hide in it and then poke her little head up. Or just lay on top of it.
Trying to entertain the kids while I unpack a bit.
More unpacking. That's what I did in my "extra" time for the first couple of weeks.
Isak and Kira asked for a Sunday pic. I thought it was cute how Isak leaned over to put his arm around Kira.
Kira found these flowers while I unpacked and asked for a pic. Then Isak said "I'll pretend to give them to you." heehee.
Home Depot run...everyone loves their carts.
This is what Sofie likes to do. Carry things around in her purse and jack o' lantern.
My sleeping Isak boy. He sleeps with Zuma from paw patrol and his new Clifford beanie.
Sick again and feeling like throwing up. He wanted to be prepared...
Another pic request by the kids. They built this "house" for their stuffed animals.
Sofie eating...she's just cute.
Zuma and Clifford helping Isak eat.
This is the life...raising our babies.
Sofie is very interested in coloring because she sees the big kids do it a lot. SNOW!!!
Trying out one of the first snows.
Look at Noah's beautiful blonde wispy hair. He has blue eyes and rosy cheeks too.
Sofie really wanted to go play too, but I didn't have winter attire for her yet. Plus it was like 8 a.m.!
Red Robin shenanigans.
Escaping at a restaurant...But I love his shirt..."Meet me under the Mistletoe." Isn't he just a blonde hair beauty. I love when he smiles.
Nels's guitar.
Ready for the day...Hairbow, slippers, purse and stroller!
Sunday pic with Sofie and Kira. Sweet Sisters.
Isak and Kira.
Sofie...not sure where Noah is...
Other notes: I took the Christmas tree and decorations down on the 26th. Isak and Kira got to pay their first tithing. Nels and I got our driver's licenses and cars registered. We are officially Illinois residents. And that's about it...Christmas and lots of unpacking.
And that is the end of December and 2017!!! Hooray. I'm only 5 months behind. Haha!











No comments:
Post a Comment