Tuesday, May 29, 2018

2018 Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  
We tried to make the day special.  It's so fun with the kids.  Isak and Kira are more excited about it so it makes it worth the effort.

Here's the little Valentine's we made.  I blew up these balloons and put a couple of pieces of candy inside.  So the kids popped them and got the candy out.  
Nels made pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.

Before Valentine's day, I was invited to a Valentine exchange party.  I made these little bags and put some chocolates inside.
For lunch, I made a pink smoothie and heart shaped peanut butter sandwich.
We didn't have time to make these on Valentine's day, but on the 15th instead.  Chocolate covered pretzels, rice crispy treats and strawberries.  Mmmmm.
I made lasagna for dinner.  Nels gave me roses and raspberries.  

I bought the kids coordinating Valentine shirts.  I thought they looked so cute.  I took a few pics...


Sofie and Noah brought their snacks to the photo shoot...whatever makes them happy.
Cheese!
The kids spent a few days making valentine's and we mailed a few out to family.  It was a lot of fun.

No comments: