Thursday, May 3, 2018

Isak and Kira's Birthday!!! Nov 2017

Isak and Kira turned 5 years old!!!  I seriously loved my four year olds and was actually a little sad.  But I'm excited for them to be five too.  I think age four was great and I enjoyed them so much.

So here's some pictures.
Isak with his birthday hat from school.
We opened gifts.  They each got a lego set, a play dough set and a puzzle.  Here they are working on their legos.
We took all the kids to McDonald's for lunch.  They each got a kids meal with a toy.  They loved playing on the indoor playground.
Kira finished her lego set...a grocery store with a cart and register too.
Isak's was a cabin that you can build three different ways.
48 piece puzzle of Frozen.
Their birthday was on a Saturday and there was no school on Friday, so I took birthday treats to the kids at school on Thursday.  It was so cute and fun to watch them.  I brought little cupcakes and taffy from the store.  The treats had to be store bought and unopened.  Kira wanted to give the taffy and Isak wanted to give the cupcakes.  We ate the treats outside.  The kids sang and their teacher gave them the birthday hats.  I watched the kids play a bit and then recess was over.  I took the kids home because it was easier than coming back an hour later. :)
The babies enjoyed celebrating too.  And hey, they turned 18 months old on the same day. :)
Isak asked for rainbow cupcakes and Kira wanted an ice cream cake.

Aren't they just cute?!  It was so fun to celebrate our little 5 year olds.

No comments: