Odds and End Pics for January 2018.
Noah found his ears. :)
Snuggle time. See sometimes they are nice to each other!Sofie in her winter dress.
Noah in his winter suit and long hair and rosy cheeks.
I took these a few minutes before we left for church. Sofie was finishing off a sandwich.
Home Depot run. I thought Sofie looked so cute in her new coat.
Sofie decided to be a big girl and not eat in her high chair. I'm not ready for this...so they still eat in their high chairs most of the time.
Sofie visited me while I was getting ready and found my shoes. She loves shoes!!
Just hanging out in the doll stroller.
When the diapers come, the older kids love to decorate the box.
My sweet friend Cami came to visit me!!! She lives about 2.5 hours away. It was so wonderful to spend the afternoon with her. Our stairs were getting refinished and it was smelly from the fumes. So we tried to find things to do away from the house...but it was cold too. So....We ate chicken pot pies at Boston Market. And then we went to the library.
The kids loved getting out with Cami!Then we went to McDonald's for some ice cream sundaes and cookies. We let the kids play around.
Then we went back to our house and Nels came home early. So Cami and I got to enjoy dinner at Panera by ourselves. It was wonderful to catch up with her.
Here's our stairs all stained and painted. Now we just need the carpet people to come and put the runner on. I love how they turned out.
The carpet people came one day and now our stairs are done!! I tried to have the kids take a pic on the stairs...Noah was not happy. I'm so glad to have the stairs done!!!This is a typical night for us. I read to the kids, we pray and then they fall asleep on my lap. I use the time to read or watch a show. In this pic, I'm reading Smart Money, Smart Kids by Dave Ramsey and his daughter Rachel Cruz. I wanted to learn how to teach our kids about money. It's a great book with good tips.
Kira loves her stencils and creates beautiful masterpieces.
Isak loves his lego set and builds and builds. Sometimes with instructions and sometimes without.
Aw, toddlers. They love to line things up on the stairs and play.
Sofie loves to have gloves on.
Just hanging out in the laundry basket.
Everyone wanted to join in on the pic. :)
Troublemakers.
But then they turn around and pose for a picture. haha. Such cuties.
Inspecting the dryer and "helping" me do laundry.
Grandma gave her these pretty clips for Christmas. She asked me to take a picture of her wearing them.
Spaghetti faces.
So messy...so cute.
Troublemakers at it again. She emptied all of the drawers with her accomplice Noah. She was pretty proud of herself. I had a lot of work to do.
I got to go out to eat by myself. I enjoyed a burger and fries at Smash Burger.
Isak got his hair cut. Before...
After... Much better...I can see his eyes better.
Isak built this cabin. He asked me to take a video of him explaining the cabin.
Sofie is starting to build and then she will show me her hard work. She walks around the house with a jacket on and gloves on sometimes.
Just chillin'.
We splurged one night and tried out Colonial Cafe.
We had to order the Kitchen Sink Sundae. haha. It came in a kitchen sink.
The babies ate the bananas and the rest of us ate the ice cream. It literally took us less than five minutes to eat!
Other things:
We read our first chapter book to Isak and Kira. It was called Clementine. We all enjoyed it.
Nels and I got callings in our church. I am teaching the 10 year olds and Nels is teaching the 8 year olds. I have really great kids to teach and I'm really enjoying it.
That's about all for January. Stayed inside a lot, got the stairs done and ate a huge ice cream sundae.














No comments:
Post a Comment