August 17 - 31 Moments:
August 17 - Sunday
Sofie and I took Sunday best pictures. This is our weird one. :)
We grilled burgers and corn on the cob and played some washers:
August 19
Time for a haircut: This is how long my hair was...I got it cut to just below my shoulders.
I helped with Primary Activity Days. The girls made vision boards. Sofie and I got this photo taken of us together.
Sofie did a great job! I love her goals and vision for herself.
Another day in August:
Noah's friend Dominick came over and played for a bit.
Patching and reading. Noah is really into reading lately. He likes the Magic Treehouse books. Yay! So happy to see him enjoying a good book.
August 21:
I helped with Primary Activity Days. The girls made vision boards. Sofie and I got this photo taken of us together.
Sofie did a great job! I love her goals and vision for herself.
Another day in August:
Noah's friend Dominick came over and played for a bit.
Patching and reading. Noah is really into reading lately. He likes the Magic Treehouse books. Yay! So happy to see him enjoying a good book.
August 21:
Noah had a birthday party for Pooh Bear. He planned it and had snacks and games all ready to go.
Sofie gave him this balloon with coins inside of it.
Noah colored this picture of a pot of honey:
We all sang to Pooh bear and then we played "Pass the Panda" and oatmeal squares for the snack. It was fun to celebrate. :)
Noah colored this picture of a pot of honey:
We all sang to Pooh bear and then we played "Pass the Panda" and oatmeal squares for the snack. It was fun to celebrate. :)
Cute kids eating dinner. At the library, I got a bunch of picture books. I miss reading to the kids, so I thought I'd try to do it more often. So while they ate dinner I read to them. And I loved doing that!
Kira found this turtle at Kroger and really wanted it. We went back a day or two later and she bought it with her own money. It goes in the microwave and can be heated up. Very cozy. :) She loves it.
August 24 - Sunday:
August 23 - Saturday:
So Isak didn't make the tennis team. His friend Xavier did. But Isak still wants to play. So we got together with his friend and his Dad and they all played tennis. Then they played pickleball too. Kira found this turtle at Kroger and really wanted it. We went back a day or two later and she bought it with her own money. It goes in the microwave and can be heated up. Very cozy. :) She loves it.
August 24 - Sunday:
We wore blue. :)
We watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It's a three hour movie. I think it took us three different sessions before we finally finished it. It was good. I'm glad we listened to the book and then watched the movie. I love doing that and seeing the differences.
Another day in August:
We watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It's a three hour movie. I think it took us three different sessions before we finally finished it. It was good. I'm glad we listened to the book and then watched the movie. I love doing that and seeing the differences.
Another day in August:
Just playing Jr. Scrabble together. :)
Dentist appointments. My goal was to make and go to as many dentist appointments as possible. I got my teeth done (no cavities) and Sofie and Noah got theirs done. Sofie had two cavities. Noah had 4 cavities. But since he has a gag reflex, they referred him to a pediatric dentist.
Sofie's creation:
We bought Kira a daisy lanyard for school:
Also, this is picture day:
So pretty!
Nels walks her to the bus stop. :)
Yay, me! 400 Workouts. I don't know what the time period was for it...oh, well.
I made it to the temple. Yay!
After the temple, I drove a half hour and saw where Nels works:
Here's his office.
It was good to see where he works and meet some of the people he works with.
One of the picture books was about a bear, so Noah is reading it to his bear. :)
August 30, Saturday:
Dentist appointments. My goal was to make and go to as many dentist appointments as possible. I got my teeth done (no cavities) and Sofie and Noah got theirs done. Sofie had two cavities. Noah had 4 cavities. But since he has a gag reflex, they referred him to a pediatric dentist.
Sofie's creation:
We bought Kira a daisy lanyard for school:
Also, this is picture day:
So pretty!
Nels walks her to the bus stop. :)
Yay, me! 400 Workouts. I don't know what the time period was for it...oh, well.
I made it to the temple. Yay!
After the temple, I drove a half hour and saw where Nels works:
Here's his office.
It was good to see where he works and meet some of the people he works with.
One of the picture books was about a bear, so Noah is reading it to his bear. :)
August 30, Saturday:
Nels and I got up early and played pickleball at an event for Apex pickleball. Donuts and pickleball. It was ok...lots of really good and competitive people were there. But we had fun with each other.
Later, I took Sofie, Noah, Kira and her friend Amani to the Hummingbird festival. Sofie's friend Brooklynn was there too. So it was fun to do the activities with friends.
One activity was to be measured like a hummingbird.
They got these sparkly slap bracelets and stamped fabric.
They drew the hummingbird and learned fun facts about them.
They played some music.
Drew some more pictures:
We had a great time. Nels and Isak stayed home and mowed the lawn.
Later, I took Sofie, Noah, Kira and her friend Amani to the Hummingbird festival. Sofie's friend Brooklynn was there too. So it was fun to do the activities with friends.
One activity was to be measured like a hummingbird.
They got these sparkly slap bracelets and stamped fabric.
They drew the hummingbird and learned fun facts about them.
They played some music.
Drew some more pictures:
We had a great time. Nels and Isak stayed home and mowed the lawn.
August 31- Sunday:
























































No comments:
Post a Comment