Wednesday, September 17, 2025

July 18: Park, Caramel Apples, Aunt Kierstin's

July 18 - Friday
I slept until 9 am!  We all got ready. 
Aunt Melissa fixed the girls hair super cute.
Then we went to a park and played with my kids, Lynzie and Nathan.
Cute girl alert!

And another cutie:
Fun time just playing and swinging:


Awwww.

Kira took this picture of a daisy.
Lynzie and I made some delicious caramel apples:


Then me and the kids went to Aunt Kierstin's house for dinner.  The kids loved the silk swings:

Anna-Lisa and Britta came too and we enjoyed dinner and conversation.

Isak and I loved the pinball machine:
Noah loved this Star Wars lightsaber.  
After ice cream, we all watched Annica's video of her ballroom dancing team dancing at Disneyland.  She's an amazing dancer and it was fun to watch her.
We got back to Melissa's at almost 11 p.m.  Quick bedtime and off to sleep.

No comments: