July 21 - 25: Idaho!
July 21- Monday:
We packed up and said good bye to Melissa. Always sad to say good bye. But we were excited to go to Idaho next and see grandparents, Jenny and her kids and Abi. We listened to and finished the book Framed! Soooo good. We all loved it! It was a 5 hour book. We arrived about 2:15 pm in Idaho.
The kids quickly got lots of toys and things out to do. Play dough was one of them:
Abi is a rockstar. She handles things so well and with a smile. She is holding Forrest while making sure Adelaide doesn't roll off the counter. :)Sofie really wanted to play with the Barbie house. So we pulled it out from under the house and we cleaned it together with Lydia. Fun project and brought back lots of wonderful memories for me.
We played some pickleball. My dad and Abi had painted pickleball lines for us and had the net up ready to go. So fun to play right outside the house. :)
July 22 - Tuesday
Forrest is such a good, cute toddler. He's a good eater too. Of course, we all love Grandpa's pancakes.
More time with play dough.
Kira brought the crocheted stuffies she made, Bagel (the narwhal) and Blossom (the bee).
Isak and I loved playing pickleball after breakfast.
Stop and smell the roses and take a picture.
Girl time: Crafting together.
Abi, Sofie, Lydia and I flew a kite together.
More pretty flowers.
Sofie went down the slide as a panda....
So Lydia did too. :)
My sweet mom resting for a bit with her teddy bears. 💜
We had my grandpa's enchiladas for dinner. So yummy!
Then Dad, the kids and I went to the 24th of July Play at my old high school, South Fremont High School. The play was called "The Music Man." It's about a traveling salesman selling instruments.
It was 3 hours long! And the kids did great and it was enjoyable. So many talented people.
This time with Sofie, Noah and Lydia.
It was so cute to watch Lydia follow around the kids.
Lydia and I colored this picture together.
My dad took Isak and Kira to the temple. 💜
I got to hold baby Adelaide. She's such a sweetie.
And Forrest folds his arms so cute for prayer time.
Popsicles on the porch.
We had Papa Murphy's Pizza for dinner and Baked Alaska for dessert. Mmmmm.
Jenny and I worked on this 3D puzzle...you'll find out later what it is!
July 24 - Thursday:
More time with play dough.
Kira brought the crocheted stuffies she made, Bagel (the narwhal) and Blossom (the bee).
Isak and I loved playing pickleball after breakfast.
Stop and smell the roses and take a picture.
Girl time: Crafting together.
The boys spent some time catching bugs. :)
Abi, Sofie, Lydia and I flew a kite together.
More pretty flowers.
Sofie went down the slide as a panda....
So Lydia did too. :)
My sweet mom resting for a bit with her teddy bears. 💜
We had my grandpa's enchiladas for dinner. So yummy!
Then Dad, the kids and I went to the 24th of July Play at my old high school, South Fremont High School. The play was called "The Music Man." It's about a traveling salesman selling instruments.
It was 3 hours long! And the kids did great and it was enjoyable. So many talented people.
July 23 - Wednesday:
Morning play dough.
More bug catching:This time with Sofie, Noah and Lydia.
It was so cute to watch Lydia follow around the kids.
Lydia and I colored this picture together.
My dad took Isak and Kira to the temple. 💜
I got to hold baby Adelaide. She's such a sweetie.
And Forrest folds his arms so cute for prayer time.
Popsicles on the porch.
We had Papa Murphy's Pizza for dinner and Baked Alaska for dessert. Mmmmm.
Jenny and I worked on this 3D puzzle...you'll find out later what it is!
July 24 - Thursday:
Jenny played some pickleball with me and Isak. Yay!
Isak was craving lemonade. He found two lemons in the fridge and asked if he could have them. Then he found a recipe online and made homemade lemonade. It actually tasted really good! Good job Isak!
We made some pretty cards together. I love the matching shirts for the girls too.
Favorite:
Sofie, Lydia and Kira played often with the dollhouse.
More Baked Alaska. Mmmm.
Hanging out.
Carding:
Working on the puzzle...do you know what it is yet?
I got to hang out with Adelaide on the porch. This was my view.
I called Nels and we FaceTimed for a bit so it was a nice moment.
Sofie and I took a walk...
We walked to Grandma Stewart's house. She isn't there anymore. Sad.
I love the flowers along the house.
Isak played the old Nintendo a lot and he...beat Mario 1! Hooray! He did it!
July 25 - Friday:
Isak was craving lemonade. He found two lemons in the fridge and asked if he could have them. Then he found a recipe online and made homemade lemonade. It actually tasted really good! Good job Isak!
We made some pretty cards together. I love the matching shirts for the girls too.
Sofie is holding my doll Maggie. Red. Love!
Isak and Noah took a turn flying the kite today. I just love the green grass and blue sky.
Favorite:
Sofie, Lydia and Kira played often with the dollhouse.
More Baked Alaska. Mmmm.
Hanging out.
Carding:
Working on the puzzle...do you know what it is yet?
I got to hang out with Adelaide on the porch. This was my view.
I called Nels and we FaceTimed for a bit so it was a nice moment.
Sofie and I took a walk...
We walked to Grandma Stewart's house. She isn't there anymore. Sad.
I love the flowers along the house.
Isak played the old Nintendo a lot and he...beat Mario 1! Hooray! He did it!
July 25 - Friday:
We ate Grandpa's yummy pancakes. Sofie made hers a milk pancake just like grandpa likes to do too.
We got Big J's take out. I got the huckleberry Oreo shake. Mmmm.
This day (July 25) is continued onto the next post. Because we went to the RODEO that evening. :)
We finished the Taj Mahal! 1,000 pieces. It was hard!
We got Big J's take out. I got the huckleberry Oreo shake. Mmmm.







































































No comments:
Post a Comment