July 11 - 13:
Sofie got to go with Aunt Kari, Khloe and Kaden to their primary activity days adventure. They did a rope course in Provo. We packed her a lunch and she was ready to go!
Kari took a few pictures for me. Sofie had a blast. She's fearless!While they did the rope course, I took Mason, Sadie, Isak, Kira and Noah to the Provo Rec Center. We met up with Nathan, Teaghan and Mandi.
Me and Mandi!It was fun to see the kids go around together. Noah mostly hung out with me and Mandi. It was nice to chat with Mandi and watch the kids play. Provo Rec Center has a lot of fun things to do! Slides, rock wall, wave type pool, splash area and ninja course. They have indoor and outdoor pools that you can go between.
Kari and the rest of the crew met up with us after their rope course.
Here's Teaghan and Sadie chillin'.
Then we met up with Melissa at Panda Express in Lehi. So fun to have us together.
Isak loves Panda. Yay! I love the orange chicken.
It was a great day!
July 12:
Danika's Baby Shower.
I got to be here for a family event, Danika's baby shower. She's having a boy and the theme was Shrek.
I got to be here for a family event, Danika's baby shower. She's having a boy and the theme was Shrek.
Danika's sisters helped put it together. I helped tie balloons for the balloon arch.
Jared took the boys: Mason, Isak, Kaden and Noah. They went bowling! They had a blast with Uncle Jared. And Jared got a turkey or three strikes in a row! They also got corn dogs for lunch. So my boys had a great time!
The girls stayed and enjoyed the baby shower. We had waffles and cake pops.
Teaghan, Mandi, Sadie, Brianna and Melissa.
We played some games like Bingo, un-scramble the words, price is right. Also, if you said the word "baby" and someone heard it and called you out on it, then you got their clothespin. Sofie won that game. She worked really hard to try and trick people into saying "baby." It was cute.
Jared took the boys: Mason, Isak, Kaden and Noah. They went bowling! They had a blast with Uncle Jared. And Jared got a turkey or three strikes in a row! They also got corn dogs for lunch. So my boys had a great time!
The girls stayed and enjoyed the baby shower. We had waffles and cake pops.
Teaghan, Mandi, Sadie, Brianna and Melissa.
We played some games like Bingo, un-scramble the words, price is right. Also, if you said the word "baby" and someone heard it and called you out on it, then you got their clothespin. Sofie won that game. She worked really hard to try and trick people into saying "baby." It was cute.
I painted Sofie, Khloe and Sadie's fingernails. :)
Kari and Jared took me to Orlando's and I got my honey lime flounta's. So good!!
July 13 - Sunday:
Kari and Jared took me to Orlando's and I got my honey lime flounta's. So good!!
Then we played some pickleball. Yay!
Khloe and Sofie's sleeping arrangements.July 13 - Sunday:
Fun time on the stairs...sliding down with the air mattress:
I played Splendor with Isak and Kaden. Fun game!
Time for church. They have 1:30 church so we had a nice slow morning.
Cute kids!
Sunday Best Pictures:
Goofy one for the boys:
Goofy one for the girls:
Kari made yummy Mexican Straw Hat. Then I packed up and we said our sad good byes. But not too sad, because we knew we would see them again soon. And we drove an hour to Aunt Melissa's house.
We got their about 8 p.m. We unpacked then went to the park and played some pickleball. :)














































No comments:
Post a Comment