Wednesday, September 17, 2025

July 19: Suspension Bridge & Pool

July 19 - Saturday:
We slept in until 9:30 a.m.  Nathan put a CarPlay system in our van, Goldy.  :)  Now we don't have CD's, but we have GPS and audio connected via bluetooth to my phone.  So nice.  I love it.  We all got ready and left for Kierstin's around 12 p.m.

Kierstin had a variety of options of food and let the kids make their own trail mix bags.  So fun and yummy.
Aubrey is so cute!
Uncle Michael was good at playing swords with the boys.
Then we drove over to Hidden Valley Park.  
And we hiked for 3 miles round trip to the Bear Canyon Suspension Bridge.  It was hot and tiring, but a good hike.
Michael with baby Braxton.  


Girl cousins!





There's the bridge!  We did it...










Layne is a sweetheart.

After the hike finished, it started to rain and cooled us off!
Then we went to Kierstin's mother-in-law's house and swam in their above ground pool.  It was huge and the kids had so much fun!

They especially loved this green mat.

Isak was so sweet and helpful with Aubrey.  I loved watching him care about her.


Isak is going to catch Aubrey....
Annica and Kira
Sofie did this: 
Then Layne did it too.
And Aubrey too.



Such a fun time.  I loved watching them all play together.
Before we knew it, it was 8 p.m.  So we left and I got us take out food from Sonic and In-N-Out.  Look at that sky!  Such an amazing color.  And the food at In-N-Out was as good as I remembered it.
Then off to bed.  Kira and Sofie slept on air mattresses in Abi's room:

No comments: