Monday, October 27, 2025

September 1 - 12: Labor Day and More Moments

September 1 - 12 Moments:

September 1 - Labor Day!
Nels had to work.  Sad.
I took the kids to Blackman Park from 8:30 - 11 a.m.  Sofie, Noah and Kira played together while Isak and I played some pickleball.  It was a fun morning!

Kira and Sofie are doing the skip it ball.  
Some Basketball too.
I said to Sofie, "kiss Noah!"  Haha!



Isak and I played some fun games.  There were other people there so we mixed in with them too.  
Then we went to Dunkin' Donuts!  Mmmmm.

Kira likes the jelly donuts.
Noah likes glazed.
Sofie got chocolate and Isak got Jelly too.  We got Nels an apple fritter.
It was a nice labor day.  
Other pictures throughout the next few days:
Sofie and Noah played with our neighbors and their wagon.  They gave each other rides, up and down the street.  :)
Nels often works late, so I learned to grill a little bit.  I grilled burgers and corn all by myself.  :)
I've been helping with the girls church activities.  I love being with Sofie.  This time we taught them how to make friendship bracelets.  
Lily, another Lily and Sofie:
Emery, Reagan and Emma
Lucy came from her baseball game:

Emery and Lily:
Beautiful Kira:
Isak really enjoyed tennis tryouts even though he didn't make the team.  So we registered him for a tennis clinic.  He plays Mondays and Wednesdays from 5-6 pm.  He loves it!
Dentist appointment for Sofie.  She had one cavity that needed filled, sealants and one baby tooth to be pulled.  It was her last baby tooth!  She handled it all very well!

The neighbors came over and played some games.  
Sofie and Kira also crafted at the neighbors house.  This is what they made:
I made some chocolate cookies.  Mmmmm.  
Cute Noah with his Johnny Bear.
The kids had a lesson about the Kirtland Temple and made some out of paper.
Cute Kira:
Purple flower dresses for me and Sofie.  :)
Noah and Nels:
Poor Noah.  He had lots of cavities.  He has such a strong gag reflex the dentist referred him to a pediatric dentist.  It took three people to get x-ray pics for him.  It was sad.  They recommended that he be put to sleep for his dental treatment!  So that will be later in the month.  I'm glad we have dental insurance and we got him in when we did!
Another Tuesday, we took Kira and Isak to youth activities.  Then Sofie, Noah and I played Azul while we waited for them.  Fun way to pass the time.
I made it to the temple.  Yay!
Pretty hair for Kira. 
Picture day for Isak:

I read two books to Sofie and Noah's class.  I loved it so much.  It was so fun to be with them and their class.  I read the book "Stuck" and "The Incredible Book Eating Boy."  I paused during the book and asked them questions.  I loved interacting with them and hearing what they were thinking about.  I'm glad I got to do this.  :)
That's all the pics for September 1-12, 2025
 

No comments: