Tuesday, October 28, 2025

September 15 - 30, 2025: Moments

September 15 -30 Moments:

I continued to get all of the kids in for their teeth cleanings.  It was Isak and Kira's turn next.  They both had a day off school when Sofie and Noah still had school.  So it worked out nicely.
And thankfully, Isak didn't have any cavities!  Yay!  Way to go Isak!
Kira had no cavities too!  She also got a tooth shard removed from when a tooth was pulled but not all of it came out.  And her chipped tooth got fixed too!  I really like this dentist and hope we can continue seeing him.  
Afterwards, Kira went to a friends house and I took Isak to Wendy's.  We tried the new fusion shakes.  
I missed reading to the kids.  So I checked out a few picture books and I loooooved reading these books to the kids.  I think they enjoyed it too.  We read all of these in September:
Kira did this for her homework.  She does such neat work:
She's doing well with the trumpet too.  Although, sometimes she has some rough days with the trumpet too.  It's a love/hate relationship right now.
Sofie and Noah had a day off when Kira and Isak were in school.  So they got to spend the day with me.  :)  I took them to pickleball.  They were very good and played with paper airplanes. 
Then I took them to Dunkin' Donuts.  
September 20 - Saturday
I attended the Women's Conference from 10-12.  They had coloring for us to do while we listened to speakers.  
Nels worked hard and got all of the bikes working so we could go on a bike ride together.  Kira ended up getting a new bike.  So she was extra happy.  My tire got fixed for $15.  So glad we didn't have to replace the whole tire.  Yay!
Is 6 7 a common saying for you?  It is with my kids.  And now we see it everywhere.  Isak spotted it on this license plate.
We did a fall art work.  Tin foil, markers, paper and a little water. 

Ta da!
They had fun doing it.
Remember Noah's teeth?  We got an appointment for September 26, Friday.  Noah and I drove up to Nashville to the surgery center.  We arrived at 5:45 a.m.  

They put this cute boy to sleep and did all of his dental work in about 2 hours.  He woke up in the recovery room crying.  It was sad.  He slept all of the way home and then slept for a few more hours when we got home.  He got two crowns and they pulled a tooth that was super loose.  His mouth felt weird and took a day or two to feel normal again.  So glad it's all done!  
Sunday Best:


Isak was sad, but still got in the picture.  💙


Here's Isak at tennis.  He's in the gray on the right.  His back is to us.  Not the best pic, but that's ok.  He's doing well with tennis.
I've been teaching Sofie and Noah piano after they get home from school.  They are both doing well.  Noah liked this Donkey song.  
Sofie and Noah begged to go to the Book Fair.  So I took them and ended up buying stuff for them for Christmas.  I hope they still like it when Christmas comes.
Isak and I folded lots of newsletters to get service hours for his school.  We served at Greenhouse Ministries.  His friend Xavier was there too.  So that made it more fun.  We got four hours done, six to go!  
And that's all of September.  Just school, dentist appointments, and nice weather.
 

No comments: