Friday, December 19, 2025

October 1 - 7, 2025: General Conference, Start of Fall Break

October 1:
I made it to the temple.  I did the work for Mary Moore, my second cousin, three times removed.  


Pretty day and a pretty drive:
Isak had his first choir concert for 7th grade.  
Here's Sofie, Kira and Noah going into the school and see the moon just above the school?
It was a water theme and an excellent concert.
I loved the song that Isak's class sang, Storm.  So good!

Here's Cute Kira on her way to the bus stop.  She has some candy for the neighbor who waits at the bus stop with us.  It was her birthday.  :)
Kira celebrated her squash mallow Jalisca's birthday:

We ate snacks and sang to her.  :)
General Conference Weekend:  
Trix, Lucky Charms, Captain Crunch, Peanut Butter Puff cereal and conference bingo.  
Cute hair for Kira:
I painted my nails and the girls' nails while we listened to conference.  
The cinnamon rolls turned out delicious!


While we listened to conference, we also put together our family photo puzzle and guitar puzzle.  I also did some hand lettering.  We also had on the wall four pieces of paper and we wrote things down that we heard from the talks.  I felt like a lot of the talks were about kindness and reaching out to people who are lonely.  It was a nice conference weekend.

October 6th -
Officially Fall Break:
Isak and I played some pickleball.  He rocked it.  :)  
Kira and Noah sorted some coins.
Sofie had her friend Lilly over.  They had a great time playing with Sofie's toys...
Drawing,
Eating treats,
and Dinner,
Crafting,
and even a little pickleball in the driveway.  :)
Kira made some fun things:
I made yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
And delivered them to the people I minister to for church.
Oh, here's the paper with our notes from what we heard from conference.
Lunch and games:  Mancala and Chinese checkers.

 

No comments: