Monday, December 29, 2025

October 11 - Day 4: Dollywood

October 11, Saturday - Day 4 at Dollywood
7:15 a.m. we packed and cleaned the cabin.  We got out the door at 9:20 and took a couple pics before we left:

So many people at the park again.  The kids (except for Noah) rode Mystery Mine.  We waited 1 hour for Big Bear Mountain and that was with the timesaver pass!  

We walked around the park and I took some pictures:



Then we all rode the carousel, train and elephant ride.  Noah rode a bear on the carousel instead of the bench!  Yay!



Nels found a chicken to ride on!  😂


Then we enjoyed the train together:


And the elephants:



Noah, Nels and Sofie decided to go on the raft ride!  And they got soaked!  
I went on Drop Line with Isak and Kira.  

And we got some pictures together.

We had a pumpkin shake and then we left for home!  I drove the whole 3.5 hours.  We finished listening to Wizard of Oz.  Yay!  We got Domino's pizza for dinner.  So glad we went and glad to be home too!

No comments: