Our Halloween!
Kira made some bats and put them on her bedroom window. Besides a halloween wreath, we didn't have many decorations for Halloween.
Halloween shirts!Noah's isn't wearing a halloween shirt. I didn't realize he had grown out of his! But he has a cute orange and black shirt on.
I wanted to do some halloween food. I was tired from our trip so I made it very simple. Pre-made ghost sugar cookies...
And jack o' lantern quesadillas. Thank you Pinterest!
After a quick dinner, we got ready and went with some friends around the neighborhood.
Darth Vader
Cowgirl.
Unicorn with wings
And a dinosaur.
It was cold! So the kids ended up with coats on.
Kira met up with her friend Amani. These two are so cute and fun together!
After an hour or so the kids were cold and asking to go home. They did fill their buckets completely, though.
Then they began sorting their candy and setting up stores for each other to trade and barter for the next few days. :)
Sadly, Nels missed the halloween festivities due to a late night at work. We missed him. But we still had a great time. I love our neighborhood for trick or treating. So many fun decorations and great candy too! I think, overall, the kids had a great halloween.
Sadly, Nels missed the halloween festivities due to a late night at work. We missed him. But we still had a great time. I love our neighborhood for trick or treating. So many fun decorations and great candy too! I think, overall, the kids had a great halloween.

















No comments:
Post a Comment