October 23 - Monday
Day 1 at Dollywood.
We got ready and we were all so excited. The picture below is of me deciding what to take...Tylenol or Ibuprofen. Haha...just wanted to be prepared.
We arrived around 10:30 and stayed until 7:30 pm or so.
First picture inside the park...Dollywood was decorated for the season and I loved it! So many pumpkins!
The first rollercoaster of the day was Mystery Mine. Nels went on it with Kira and Isak. I took Sofie and Noah on Lumberjack while we waited for them.
Sofie went on this little rollercoaster called Whistle Punk Chaser with the group. I waited with Noah. He is not a fan of rollercoasters. But he waited and watched and cheered for the others.
Thunderhead. A big wooden coaster.
Sofie and Noah played here while we waited.
It's always fun to try on fun hats.
The only ride Nels did not want to go on was Dropline. But that was the only ride I really wanted to go on. So it worked out. Only Isak was tall enough to go on it with me. It was great. I loved the views from the top!
I believe these are the facts for the Tennessee Tornado ride! Kind of hard to see, but there's Nels in front and Kira and Isak in the back.
More pumpkins.
I took Sofie and Noah on the Treetop tower. Great ride for littles.
Pretty view of the coaster Big Bear Mountain.
Noah found this bear and wanted it SO bad. He's crying because he wants it so badly. I told him to wait a little bit and see if he still wants it...of course, you know what will happen...
He loved this bear ride.
All of us except Noah, went on Big Bear Mountain. Great ride.
The Mad Mockingbird ride...
And then...Noah and Sofie got matching bears. Oh, how they love them!
Cool eagle for the Wild Eagle Rollercoaster. Nels took Isak and Kira on it.
Scary kids...
Kira is doing her creepy face. Sofie is doing her adorable face.
Nels was happy to see this guitar.
Cool owl!
Kira's souvenir was an owl named Petrina.
The kids went on more rides. It was so awesome because there was 0 minute wait times for most of the rides. I think the longest wait was 15 minutes! So fun! They rode so many rides!
Bob and Donna mostly watched the shows that were available and met up with us occasionally. 😊
Dinner!
More rides. Noah loved the car ride at Rockin' Roadway while Isak and Nels went on Lightening Rod.
And Noah waited patiently all day to ride his favorite ride - the teacups. :)
And then we headed home for the night. Great day!








































































No comments:
Post a Comment