Wednesday, November 8, 2023

October Moments 2023

I have loved my pink rose bush.  It's produced beautiful blossoms all spring, summer and fall!
Playing Cookie Match with Noah and his new puppy named Cookie.

The kids painted Halloween decorations.  Some enjoyed the activity...
Others struggled...


Noah messed up his painting and cried and cried.  So I printed him a halloween picture we found online and he colored it with markers. 
Yay!
Unicorn pancake.
Puppy and bone pancake.
I can't remember what this one was...

We played Clue a lot of times.  
Testing out halloween costumes...sneak peak.




Poor Sofie got pink eye...We went to the doctor and got drops for her.  She got to stay home from school for four days!  It was fun to spend time with her.
We went to Target...
Picture day!


Sofie had pink eye so she missed it.
Sofie and I played Trouble and Pass the Panda one day.
I made the fabric pumpkin and the photo is of my beautiful niece Brianna who is getting married this October!
Sofie spent time listening to music and doing diamond art.  She finished the panda.
Another trip to Target...
And Hobby Lobby.
At school, the kids were sorted into houses like Harry Potter.  The four houses were Friendship, Courage, Dreaming and Giving.  
Noah got the House of Courage.
Here they are opening the envelopes to find out which house they will be in.  It was a big deal!
Kira got the House of Giving.
Isak got the House of Dreaming.
Our neighborhood had a garage sale.  We decided to let the kids sale the items they had made for the Children's Entrepreneur Market.  
They were so happy and excited to sale their products.  And thankfully, we had a lot of customers and everyone was excited to buy things from them!  It was a good experience.  
Here's our sales log...they sold $51!  
Here's Isak doing diamond art.
We went to a Family History Ward Activity.  Kira colored this picture.  
Practicing the primary program.  Sofie and Noah get to sit by each other.  
Us girls kind of matched.  :)

Pics the teacher sent from school.  See Isak?

Robotic club.  There's Kira...
For YW's, we made the fabric pumpkins...
My mom sent me this glass serving tray.  She's so sweet and thoughtful.  The tray reminded her of the days when they used the trays for wedding receptions.  The cheesecake or other dessert would go in one section and the nuts and mints went in another section.  I remember them too.  My mom gave all of us girls one.  I decided to use mine to hold my bananas and other things...
I completed the Sure Thing work out on Beach Body.  I really enjoyed these workouts.  They are just the right length and intensity level for me.  I felt like I got a lot stronger during this process.  Yay!
More school pics...

My azalea bush blossomed this month and it made my heart happy!

Cute kids and stuffies.
Sofie and Noah got these matching bears from our trip to Dollywood (blogging about this trip soon).


Isak and I played Harry Potter a few times.
Primary Program day!  It was Isak and Kira's last one!  Sniff, sniff.  Noah missed it because he got pink eye!
We are grateful to be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
October was a fun month.  We enjoyed fall break at the beginning and then a family trip towards the end of the month.  I'll blog about our trip next.   

No comments: