Thursday, November 2, 2023

September 2023 Moments

Moments in September 2023

Sofie had two warts on her leg.  I tried the over the counter stuff, but it didn't work.  So after two visits to the doctor to freeze them off...they finally went away.  YAY!  Sofie was brave and very happy the warts are gone.
One evening was very nice.  Isak and Nels worked on the lawn.  The rest of the kids did chalk.  
I did some jelly fish too. 

The weather was just right, the sun was setting, everyone was in a good mood.  It was just nice.
We played some four square too.
I love Kira's artwork!
I got some books from the library...
I really enjoy reading to the kids.

This Very Tree and 30,000 Stitches were about the attacks on Sept. 11.  

Sunday pics:







These two...


Just some sprinklers and fun in the driveway.
Since Isak has been mowing the lawn, Nels pays him $3-5...depending on how much he does.  We don't usually have cash around, so Nels opened Isak a kids bank account to put the money he's earned into it.  It came with a debit card.  After mowing the lawn a few times and doing some other chores, Isak earned enough to buy this dinosaur blanket that he had his eye on.  So I took him to Target and this was his first purchase using a debit card.  Yay!
He was very happy.
My girls working on perler bead keychains for the children's market.
Piano practicing.
Haha.  Isak's tooth was just barely hanging on...
Ice cream after school for Sofie!
Boys and their RC cars.
The robotics club teacher sent this pic of Isak...
Our cousin Nathan made this 3d printed unicorn bookmark for Kira.  And of course, Kira loves it.  
A YW activity...we made fairy light jars.  So fun.
I delivered these pumpkin donuts to the sisters I minister to with a note that says, "Donut you love fall!"
Piano lessons.  💜
Just eating an ice cream cone after pajama day at school...
I saw these sunflowers in the store and bought them just for fun.  And oh, how I have enjoyed them!
I also bought a new rug for the family room.  The kids have been enjoying it.
Pajama day at school.  The teacher sent this...there's Kira with her unicorn and blanket.


Pajama day!


Saturday morning game with Dad.
Kira drew this peach on our driveway!
Holiday magazines are coming...the kids love to circle everything they want.
Fort by Kira and Sofie:
Unicorns.
Noah helped me make some banana muffins.
Sofie and Noah's class won an award for behavior.  Can you see them?
I watched my friend's 2 year old while she went to the temple...She was a delight and spent most of her time playing with this Vtech train.
Then the kids came home from school and Kira showed her all of the unicorns.  
A photo of a typical night...Since I don't enjoy actually eating with the kids, I try to read a book to them instead.  :)  Hopefully, it still counts as family dinner.  
And that's all for September.  Lots of learning and trying new things.  The weather was amazing 90% of the time...except for the one day it rained on the Children's Market Day.  Haha!   It was a great month.

No comments: