Thursday, November 2, 2023

General Conference Weekend Sept 30/Oct 1 2023

General Conference Weekend:
The kids love just doing things while they listen to conference and they look forward to the sugar cereal and cinnamon rolls. 

We printed some coloring pages and the kids did some diamond art too.
Sofie wanted to learn how to crochet.  I tried to teach her...but we found something else for her to do after a few minutes.  But I crocheted two hats!
In between conferences, we went on a family bike ride.  We rode our bikes to the kids' elementary school.  It was a pretty hot day...but we had fun still.
Here's Isak doing the rings.  I actually did the rings all the way across too.  I was pretty proud of myself.




Then we rode back home.
Here's Noah wearing his new hat and playing conference bingo with captain crunch cereal.



Nels did a puzzle.
Oct 1 - Sunday
I made some cinnamon rolls.  They were yummy.

Nels and Isak smoked some pork with apple cider.  It was delicious.
I made a card set that my mom gave to me.  So pretty and fun to make while I listened to conference.
Overall, the kids did really well.  I think this was the most I have been able to pay attention and listen to conference since the kids were born!  Yay!

The morning after conference all of the kids asked to eat the cinnamon rolls.  It's not very often that all 4 kids like the same thing!  It was a fun way to start our fall break for the first week of October!
 

No comments: