Friday, September 8, 2023

May Moments - 2023

Moments in May:

Pile of cozies.  That's what the kids call it.  
Obstacle course with yarn.  

Trying to have fun with the kiddos.  

I got to go to the temple before the kids got out of school.  Yay!


Isak and Noah made a delicious snack for everyone.  
I delivered flowers and cards to the women I minister too.  It was good to get out and do a little service.
Yummy sandwich for lunch.
Playing at the park while we wait for Isak's soccer practice. 

Nels coaching and getting the kids organized.
Isak is in yellow, next to the referee.  
Chance of rain, so we brought an umbrella.


Isak got the sportsmanship award for this game.  Yay!
Dad is teaching Isak how to make pancakes.   💙
Off to church.


Kite flying.  See the clouds?!  We didn't stay long and we made it in the car just before the rain came pouring down.







Brothers.


The girls helped make Mother's Day cards.
Our neighbor Lulu invited us to watch their puppet show.  So fun and cute.
Noah got to drive their 4wheeler.
Kira helped do a puppet show too.
Grandma Nyborg sent Nels and Kira a Star Wars Origami book.  So sweet.
Teacher appreciation goodies.  
Mother's day cards.
This is Paige.  She has twin baby girls.   We went for a walk and talked about all things twins.  So fun.  And I got to feed one of her babies.  :)

Lunch date with Nels at Core Eatery.  I got the steak salad and he tried the Korean BBQ bowl and vanilla apple cider vinegar drink.  We also bought a new bed!  Yay.  

From my sweet Kira.

Boys made me breakfast.  :)
I journaled outside for a few minutes.
Happy Mother's Day! So thankful for my mom and for these kiddos!

My favorite part of my walk.  I love the trees, blue sky and white fence.
Swim Lessons!!  Here we go!



Hike with the YW.

Swim lessons.

Sofie and Kira dancing and singing to some songs.
Banana pancakes with strawberry sauce.  

Bike ride with Sofie, Kira and Noah.

Lunch date with Nels.  Jim N' Nicks.
Ah!!
Reading with my kids.
Service at Feed America First with YW.

Playing games on Sunday.




Kickball!
Popsicles.  Welcoming summer.

No comments: