Monday, September 11, 2023

First Week of Summer Time

June 1 - 12

Kira was sick after we got home from the cabin.  So her first day or two of summer was spent like this:
Eye appointments for everyone except Noah.  Isak, Kira and Sofie do not need glasses and have healthy eyes.  Yay!
Isak was asking for scrambled eggs often for breakfast, so Nels and I taught him how to make them by himself.  He does a great job.  He even slices ham to put on them.  
Just some relaxing time.  They set up their stuffed animals and blankets for relax time too.  
For a Come Follow Me activity, we helped Noah and Sofie make Sacrament books to look at durning the Sacrament.  
They have helped them be more reverent.  Yay!
Boys.
This was so cute.  Noah painted Sofie's fingernails.  :)
Pool time!
I made up some cards from the kits my mom gave me.  :)

Sofie and Noah asked me what my favorite animal was and I told them a flamingo.  Next thing I know they are giving me a wrapped present...what's inside?
A large drawing of a flamingo!  💕
Lunch picnic in the backyard.

I went kayaking with YW on Saturday, June 3 at the Harpeth River State Park.
Here's all of the YW.  We have a large, wonderful group of YW.  It was so fun to be with them.
We kayaked 9 miles and had lunch at a spot along the river.  Lots of fun memories.  
Isak with his stuffies.
I gave Isak his 10 year photo book.  
He really liked it.  😊💙
I completed my goal to make these books.  Yay!
We went to the library.  They had some fun activities to do.
And a free lunch!  That was a fun surprise.  Sofie's face...haha.
Puppet show by Noah.
I don't remember what was wrong...but I'll take happy or sad snuggles any time.

Swim Lessons.
I realized I was doing a lot of dishes with the kids being home.  So I decided to turn it over to the kids.  Kira made a spinning wheel with the kids names on it.  Someone was in charge of dishes everyday.  Then one kid helped with each of the meals during the day.  It helped a lot!  And my kids got really good at doing dishes.  :)
Noah made a list of things to do for the day.  One thing was to play a game with Mom:
He also wanted to do his tumble maze.  Next to it is his list of things to do.  
Poor Sofie had to have her tooth pulled by the dentist and get a crown on one tooth and a spacer for where the tooth was pulled.  It was a big deal.  She did great and so she got a Blizzard.  
The girls wanted to go shopping and spend their $5.  We went to Five Below and they each bought a new stuffie.
We took the kids mini golfing.  Lots of fun.







Pancake breakfast.  
Isak and Nels made yummy ham and eggs in the muffin tin.


Sunday pics...

We played at a park.  Even Nels and I did the swing.  We played until a sudden storm came!

Noah finally finished this robot!
Surprise!  It's this stuffed animals birthday.  Good thing we had a cookie available!

And that's the first 12 days of Summer!

No comments: