Friday, September 8, 2023

Happy Birthday Sofie and Noah!

Hi.  
I decided not to type very much anymore.  I'm just going to use this blog to post photos of our moments and if I feel like adding a description or narrative then I will.  :)

Sofie and Noah turned 7!!!  It was a wonderful day.  They loved their gifts, cakes/donuts and all of the attention.  We're so happy to have them be apart of our family and we love watching them learn and grow.  Here's photos from the day!

Our Panda Loving Girl.





Walkie Talkies from G&G Nyborg.
Kira made them each a sweet card.
Cards and money from G&G Swensen.


Here's all of their gifts and cards on the mantle.

These were their birthday shirts.  



Spa day with her panda spa kit.

Building tracks together.


Trying out the magnet slime.
Sloppy Joes for dinner.

Noah did not want a cake.  So I got him Dunkin' Donuts and little white donuts.  Sofie wanted a chocolate store bought cake.  Pretty easy for the cakes.  





Aunt Melissa is amazing and always sends us cards.  💜
Hello 7!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I love the donut cake and your balloons!