Friday, September 22, 2023

July 1 - 3 : G&G Swensen's

July 1 - Saturday
We enjoyed an egg McMuffin for breakfast.  Isak got to have hot chocolate out of Grandpa's special mug.  :)
Then the kids played in the sprinklers.



Abi came to play and be with us!
We carded for a little while.
Then we visited Grandma Stewart.
My mom and Grandma.



Kira played the piano for Grandma.  It was nice to visit and get hugs.  
Puzzle time.

Game time!
July 2 - Sunday
A few Sunday pictures.

Everyone wanted a picture with Aunt Wylette.  She's a favorite!






They just love each other.  💜
Finished the puzzle!

My mom and dad are so sweet!  They decorated and bought me flowers.  I felt so special.  💜

We had my favorite...enchiladas with an egg on top and delicious rolls.

And Death by Chocolate Cake.  Mmmmm.  My mom gave me that red bowl so when I use the bowl at home I can remember how much she loves me.  💜







The kids loved the cake too.  
After a short rest, we went to the Wilford Cemetery.  I wanted to show the kids where grandparents and great, great grandparents were buried.  And to let them know, this is where I want to be buried too!
So here they are with my G&G Swensen.  
I showed Kira our name sake... Daisy A Richards Peterson.
Then we went on a walk to the church.  We stopped by Grandma Stewart for a quick hello and hug.  She's so happy to see us.  We love her.


Abi came with us and it was so fun.

She played with the kids and they loved it.
I worked on the 1000 Piece Harry Potter puzzle.
Oh, and when we got back from our walk, my dad showed us this in the garage.  It's a display of things that our families in the past have owned.   It was so fun to see and learn about each item.  
July 3 - Monday
My actual birthday.  It sure was fun to celebrate my birthday a few times!!  :)
The kids made me cards and my mom did too.
Birthday snuggles.
Breakfast!

Kira loved playing the piano.
So pretty.

I opened my birthday cards.  :)

I needed to get the oil changed in the van for the drive back to Tennessee.  So we went to Idaho Falls.  While we waited for the oil change, we went to Tautphaus park.



The kids had fun playing even though it was pretty hot and dry.

We got the van back and headed home.  We ate Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner and enjoyed eating it with Jenny, Lydia and Craig!
Everyone loves Baby Lydia.  We just watch her and the kids followed her around.  It was too cute!!
The girls enjoyed swinging for a while.


And we got to catch up.


Melissa gave me this blanket for my birthday.  It's so soft and pretty and I love it!
It was a great birthday!

No comments: