Saturday, September 23, 2023

July 5th - Old Faithful

July 5th - Wednesday
We went on an adventure to see Old Faithful in West Yellowstone.  Here's pictures of our day:
Jenny fixing Lydia's hair.  💜
We drove for about 2 hours and then found a spot to pull over and have lunch.  It was called Madison River area. Craig and Grandpa carried the cooler...
We set up the picnic lunch.  It was so fun to be with everyone in the trees.  
Okay, so Isak was so cute around Lydia.  He would follow her around and occasionally say, "Roar!" or "I'm going to get you!"  So cute to watch him with her.  

Balancing on trees while we cleaned up the picnic...

Just great to be outdoors.
Then we finished the drive to Old Faithful.  Luckily, we go there at a great time.  We only had to wait about 30-45 minutes for it to explode.  








Boom!


Then we went to the Visitor's Center.
I wanted to see some more geysers, but it was SO crowded!  We ended up just leaving the park.  We stopped at Big Judd's and ate some yummy food.  
And ice cream!
I ended up with a terrible headache and I was not very nice at bed time.  Thankfully, the kids forgave me.  Here's the boys sleeping...
Sofie...
Kira.
In the morning, we packed up... 😢  
Grandma and Lydia  💜
I loved seeing grandma with Lydia too.  Lydia is a bright and happy child.  So glad we got to be with her, Jenny and Craig.

We loved our time at G&G Swensen's.  They are wonderful examples of patience and love.  They always show up with kindness and just doing their best.  Thanks for the memories.  💜

No comments: